Ideal types?

Another day, another set of schedules. Its not that I am complaining though... Have you heard of Gfriend? Or Yeojachingu (여저친구)? Well... I'm part of that K-pop group... By the way, the name is Sinb or that is my stage name. It is the name many people know me by, but do they really know me?

You probably know all the facts from my birthday onwards. I'm the main dancer of our group and I grew and bloomed in this industry ever since. Blah blah blah...

Its the first week of our promotion for out album, Navillera. If you are wondering why I have the time and luxury to actually write in this journal, well then here is you answer. I recently got injured. Anyways, I know you know it because duh... this is the entertainment industry... and it was obvious otherwise. Moving on... my arm got injured and I can't perform for around a week or so until my arm is fully healed. Thus, the free time.

I'm currently waiting for my fellow member to get ready for their performance and I can't help but wonder how beautiful Yerin unnie is... Wait. What? Arghhh... Nevermind. Till later diary.

Fast forward to the end of their performance...

"Yerin unnie, you did great. Same goes for everyone."
"Thanks, Ttinb," said the brown-eyed beauty that I can't help but stare at.

She is just too pretty... how can one be too pretty and cute while doing aegyo?

*snap**snap*

"Sinb-yah, are you okay?"
"Oh... uhm... I'm fine."
Then, Yerin unnie pulled me to the car for us to go to the next schedule, an interview.

So, to cut the introductions and the useless questions, the host is a guy and they kept asking about the album since that is what we are promoting. But then suddenly, the host asked us a question that our fans want to know and actually this question shocked us.

"Who is single and who is taken?"

Everyone said they were single. Well, I knew the truth otherwise. Sowon unnie was in a relationship with Eunha unnie while Yuju was with Umji. The truth is that Yerin unnie and I are the only single ones in the group. However, I agree with what they have said because you can't survive with this type of relationship in this judgemental industry.

If the first question was shocking, then you might be surprised what the next question is.

"Can you tell us what is your type?"