Taller than me?

They started asking from the right... Its a good thing that I sat at the very left. I couldn't help but wonder what Yerin will say and what I would say. Given that Yerin sat beside me, I would hear her thoughts first. But, what would I say?

"Hello! My name is Eunbi. For less confusion between Eunbi unnie and I, please call me Sinb."
"Nice to meet you, Sinb. My name is Yerin" and I was greeted by a warm hug. I remember my legs nearly became jelly. After the hug, I heard the introduction of the rest of the members but my mind and heart can't help but wonder why I got so attracted to Yerin... I mean Yerin unnie. Maybe because she is the most beautiful among the members but that is in my point of view anyways.

Few days after our introductions as groupmates, we found ourselves finished with our practice for our debut back then.

"Sinb-yah!" I knew I was supposed to turn around but I was stuck in my place when suddenly SHE back hugged me. Then, she rested her head on my shoulder and whispered by my ear,

"Let's eat out, Sinb-yah."

I got goosebumps after that and my heart was pounding so fast.

"Ssss.. Sure, Yerin unnie."  That was the only thing I remembered before she actually interwined our hands and pulled me out of the studio.

I would want to be treated that way. Back hugs and cuddles are amazing. Technically, the only ones I enjoy are her's. But,that counts right?

I know one thing for sure my ideal type would be taller than me.