Blackout

Alternative Universe.

Mike's POV

My first week of work was finally over. I thank the heavens for being able to find a job, my debts are accumulating in an insane way. But now, I got a job reviewing documents in a large company. Sounds boring, huh? But, you see, if I want to be a great artist one day, I need money to start spreading my business, and for that I need to put up with boring jobs that give me money. And, in fact, I was very well received in the company.

- We should celebrate your first week, Mike! -Brad smiled and jumped as a little kid. Brad is the company's receptionist, he's always smiling and he's very outgoing. He must be everyone's friend here, for sure. He's been working in the company for about 3 years and from what I heard from other employees, he was every day with a dazzling smile. He didn't miss a single day.

- I agree! We could go to some of these fancy restaurants. You know, special moments ask for special places, right? - Rob argued, rearranging his glasses on his face. Rob was part of my team now. We worked in the same office, literally facing each other. We both reviewed reports and documents all day. This job would be the most boring thing in the world if it weren't for him. Despite being less talkative than Brad, Rob kept me busy all week, finding loopholes so we could get out of the company and breathe something that wasn't just the accumulation of documents and cheap pen ink.

- Don't be a fancy bitch, Robbie! We need to be wild today. How about a party, though? Come on, what's better than a party to celebrate and be wild? And I think our new friend here ... - Brad pulled me to his side, hugging me by the shoulders - ... need some fun!

Rob agreed with Brad, a little annoyed. To be honest, parties aren't my style, but this is a special night, right? Special things need to happen on a special night. Brad smiled at me when I agreed to the idea, and then picked up his phone, hailing a cab. Brad spent a good few minutes talking about how I should try to have some sex today, because otherwise it wouldn't be a wild night, and maybe I should take off my shirt or use it in a sexy way. Rob took a few steps back, I'm sure his nerdy system didn't mesh with the idea of ​​his new co-worker topless. I didn't reject the idea, actually. It's a special night. Brad kept me so busy that we didn't even notice the time passing and soon the cab arrived. Rob was the first to come in, I'm sure he was running away from Brad's dirty conversations. Brad came in and I was about to enter, when...

- Shit! My backpack! I forgot my fucking backpack in the building, damn it!

- ... So what, boy? You're coming back Monday, aren't you? You get it Monday. - Brad looked at me in disbelief.

- But ... I ...- I felt my cheeks flush. It would be so childish to say that. Damn it - My drawings are there, I need to get them. They are ... important ..

Brad's face became quickly affectionate. He smiled as a mother smiles at her 3-years-old son who has just done a rambling but valuable drawing.

- Can you believe that, Robbie? Go get them, child. -Brad hands me the company key. - Call a cab later and meet us at the Luxx Ballad, okay?Daddy needs to get there early to get some fucktoy. And Rob definitely needs to find someone, too.

Rob raised his forefinger to contest Brad, but gave up when he saw that it would be useless, then lowered his finger again and snorted. The cab door was closed by Brad, and I ran back to the company. I unlocked the door and went inside quickly. Everything was dark, and I just kept walking until I reached the hall. Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder, and I could swear I felt the taste of my heart in my own mouth. Pure blood and fast beats in despair.

- Mmh, excuse me, Mike Shinoda, right? - By all the Olympian gods, it was Joe. The company supervisor. I had never heard him speak, he was like a grave; deadly silence. But strangely, he was always there. You turned the corner to the exit door of the company, and he was there. You went in the hall to the free room to have your lunch and he was there. You would go to the bathroom, and if you blinked too fast, you would see him in the same booth as you, analyzing your cock and if you are peeing properly.