Thug life

Chapter 1

Hello my name is Jessica. I'm a 16 year old and I'm half black and Mexican and I'm 5'6 and long curly hair and nice swag and flow. I have a twin name amber she is 5'7 and long straight hair and nice swag we dress the same and we are in high school. My mom and dad were split up after 2 months I live with my mom a bank worker and small confident lady. my dad on the other hand is a drug dealer.

Chapter 2.

"Morning mom " as I sit at the table. "morning baby girl how yhu doing this fine morning ?" srry my mom is ghetto she's more ghettoer then us like straight up.First day of high school yes im nervous because we are new to this town and my old firneds are in miami.-first bell rings- almost time for first period and im lost. -Instindence chatter- um , hello, hey, huh can anyone help me! some girl named sashadecided to help me out. Hi im Sasha Anderson who are you! Im Jessica Hernandez.

Chapter 3-walking out of science- huh that was egh. 'oh hey sasha.Hey jess what class do you have next? Math oh thats a wow um ok alright just follow me. She sounds nervous but at least she in the same class as me that great. -in math class, hey sashawho is he?. 'Oh that Andrea Harris most popular boy in this high school lead of BasketBall and has all the lady's over him. he is just a player as i would call him he played ALL the girls he went wit dont fall i his trap gurl.

chapter 4.

Dre Pov.

hey wat up im Andrea Harris (aka, Dre) im 17 and im so popular i mean i can have any girl i want when i want. Well Well Well who is that girl she must be new but she ohhhh fine so fine. i wonder how old she is cuz lil mama got it going on i mean the curves that ass is killing me i want that bad bitch. i could i just see it Mr and Ms Harris. oh wait till we get out of this boring ass high school i mean the ladys love me i mean who want this little bad boy down here HaHaHa!!!!!

Chapter 5.

Sasha Pov.

Hery ther imsashaAnderson im 16 yrs old and im a bad bitch. ive been in this school for 2 years probably and i have alot of friend and only the bad girls get the bad boys. Now lemme tell yo azz bout Dre retarted azz he been playing girls since he came here. And he is just a straight up thug my best friends got played by that nigga. i know his little skeem First he flirts with u and talk bout ur hair, Second he grabs u bye ur hands and twirls u around and kisses u for a long time, And last when u think your in love bye the time yo azz walk bye him 'Baby girl i moved on u just aint my type'. Phew i mean my girl jessica better not fall for his little ass skeem cuz she getting playeddd bye a motherfudgeing player.

Chapter 6.

-after school- I see this fine boy walking up towards me and he was Tall like 6'7 and he had swag and nice new jordans and he had nerd glasses on he was just what i was looking for. 'Hey little mama whats yo name'. 'my name is jessica but my nickname is jess.' he was so fine i swear i was falling head over heels over him he was just the rite 1 for me the other guys just had for a Booty call and i think i could trust him...

Next time on Thug Life,

jessica and dre go on a date and see how that will go Hopefully you Guys like this i mean its my first story and wont be my last but yea just read and like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 7.

After school.Im gonna ask i think his name is dre out for a date or sum? 'Hey dre would u wanna go out for a date or something.' 'Sure lil mama when what time what day and whats your number.' OMGGG dre just said whats my num that should at least be a good thing rite? 'My number is 414-566-738. 'A'ight lil mama ill call you later for this date. Ok i have to get home and look fine for this nigga i mean maybe amber is wrong he seem's nice and sweet. -At home in room, huh what to wear lemme tell you my room is like a castle Queen size bed and walkl in closet. Ohhhh ill wear thiss. It was a crop top with strings hanging down saying the words 'Dope' and some chervon leggings and oreo jodans and a nice bun in my hair topped off with my new case and earrings.