Chapter 7- Evil plan

Max's POV:

Finally they're asleep.  It is now my time to plan everything of course I don't want to hurt David I'm just doing the right thing! As in keeping that cultist away from the camp. it's not like I care anyways. David is crazy enough to even let Daniel, a cult leader into our camp....AGAIN! I'm already annoyed by this. I'm sick of it too! I just want Daniel to disappear! But the only way to get rid of him is by framing him something he didn't do.  Question is; how am I going to do that? Do I have to commit murder? No.  He should already be in jail to begin with so it's like David helping Daniel to escape from it.  Of course this place would and should be the last place any police officer could check out. Should I even frame him? Don't think so...ugh calling the police can be one thing but I want it to go downhill to the point David does not want to see Daniel anymore.

The next day everyone was in their regular state it was really annoying for me,  mostly when Daniel is here how can they forgive that freak after what he did you the camp?! This camp sucks....I have everyone and everything.  This is stupid. "Hey Max!" I heard a familiar voice from a distance.I turned around to see who it is. It was Nikki. "I heard a bear in the woods! Wanna go wrestle it till it gives up?!" she said in a hyped adventurous voice of determination. She's the same always been that way. "nah I got better things to do." "it isn't about getting rid of Daniel...is it?" Neil said as he approached Nikki and I.  "why should you care?" I was stating to get more annoyed than ever "because Max it shouldn't be anyone's business...why can't you let David be with Daniel?" "because he is a cultist! Once he is done with David we're all done for! You don't know what he's planning and I'm going to figure that out myself!" I said in anger.  Neil was starting to look worried and so is Nikki "you know he's right Max..." I started to look away. I don't want to admit that Neil is right. Preston,  the dramatic boy that I hate most skips his way toward us to tell something. Probably more of his dumb dramatic plays. "lucky I found you three! I have an announcement to make!" Preston clapped as he jumped up and down ready to tell us something "spit it out already" I glare at Preston with hate.  "well the other night when I was in the bushes I saw love happening in the air!" he squealed.  "what do you mean?" Neil said in confusion as Preston grabbed Neil from his turtle neck.  "L O V E! I saw David and Daniel going at it!" Neil and I stare at Preston in shock "what.the.hell" "what happened?! Do give me details!" Nikki shoves Neil aside as Preston was about to tell her EVERYTHING but I inturupted him "Preston look.  I hate you and all but why the fuck were you in the bushes?!" Preston looks at me "for inspiration of course! I couldn't find any until I saw them doing love! It's going to be in a Play! It's shall be called Helpless!"