Twisted Fate... (Prologue)

~Why do things always turn out like this...Why ME Damnit!...~

".....What the hell was I just dreaming about...It's like I remember what was said just fine.But whenever I try to remember the images I get a killer headache."says Annabella as she sits up in her bed pushing her hand against her forehead."Nothing ever makes sense to me anymore." As Annabella climbs out of bed and prepares to change for her long awaited weekend that she plans to spend with her friends she began to undress.With her night shirt lifted up over her chest her younger brother suddenly bursts into her room without knocking...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YHU DOING!?!?! ...sssiiiggghhh... Get out and try again... "huh???..."said her younger brother looking dumbfounded til he finally read the mood in the air."OH SORRY!"he spitted out as he hurriedly backed out of the room and closed the door... ~KNOCK KNOCK~ "sigh ...Just a second Damien" Annabella finished taking her shirt off and went through her drawers and pulled out a pair of *Fit* gray jogging pants that she then pulled up to her knees and grabbed a light green tank top and pulled it on quickly trying not to make Damien wait long. As Annabella walked to the door she rustled through her long golden blonde hair which stopped at her back midway..."What is it that yhu need pip squeak???..."  "Pip squeak???...yhu know your usage of that term is starting to outdate it right.. ._. Anyways Mom says she wants to speak with the both of us. I'll be down soon I just need to get dressed." Damien said as he walked down the opposite end of the hall of the upstairs portion of the house.

"I'll never get to take my long awaited shower and move forward in my day this Saturday morning will I. I hope mom doesn't have any lectures prepared this morning. That'll definitely set my plans back to far. Guess I should go get this over with."says Annabella as she begins to walk downstairs....

Inside Damien's room...

Damien is 16 years old who looks similar to Annabella...He's younger but taller than her in height...He usually keeps his room area and belongings nicely organized but the last few days have been different...Damien lay on the floor with tears in his eyes as he went through yet another random phase of mental as well as physical pain.

"Why is this happening again >.< it hurts soooooooo bad! Someone.....anyone please......... Shortly after Damien lost consciousness....

"They're progressing more quickly than we were expecting.This is problematic.."said Annabella and Damien's father as he walked over to Damien and injected him with an unknown substance.Shortly after he walked out Damien regained consciousness... "What the hell...-_- I'll figure this out later I have other shit to do..."Damien said annoyed with himself.He picked up a black beater to put on since he already had on basketball shorts and quickly went downstairs to where his mother and Annabella were waiting.