Chapter 1

Today is my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend Bryan and I'm trying find the perfect outfit to surprise him. I ended up choosing a red bodycon dress with a dangerously low v cut exposing a little cleavage. I looked at my phone and I realized I'm running 15 mins late. Grabbing my purse while running towards my car and i'm there in no time. Trying to walk carefully to the restaurant i stop dead in my tracks when i see sucking him on a girls neck. My eyes start to tear up but i forcefully wipe my eyes because i will never cry over no boy. I walk over to him like a bad b and I scream, BRYANNNN... . He looked up and it looked like he seen a ghost.. He said.. " I can explain I-", I cut him off write there. "We are over don't contact me, dont think of me, and don't tell me your stupid a** excuse. With saying that I got my miserable pathetic behind in my car and drove off to the nearest club. Texting my best friend Jana telling her to meet me at the club.

She pulls up with a very short dress and her stripper heels. "What happened girl, don't tell it's because of that boy Bryan". I told her sadly, " Yeah it is, he cheated on me with some slut". Don't sulk over him your single let's go in the club and get some boys to pay for our drinks. We walked and we ordered a round of shots of patrone.

We began dancing catching the beat of the song. Jana linked up with some dude dancing slowly. The song When we by tank came on and i began to grind my hips to the song and i felt to masculine hands grab me and he started to move to the beat of the song. Moving slowly against him with my back up against his front. I turned towards him and he is gorgeous. Brown skin, with waves, and the perfect jawline. He went to lean in for a kiss and i started to lean in too but i thought of Bryan. I pulled away and ran as fast as i could with these heels on got in my car and drove to my apartment.