Assisstance

Everyone was shooting at it, but it wasn't giving up.

I climbed up a pile of couches and ran onto the roof. I looked behind me, and saw her at least five feet away.

I kept running, and slipped. I slided off of the roof, but grabbed the gutter with my right hand.

My palms were sweaty, so I was slowly slipping off.

"HELP ME!!"

I heard fast footsteps coming towards me, then the demonic face of the girl stared down at me.

My hand slipped, so now I was only hanging on with my fingertips. I swung my other arm up and grabbed the ledge, getting a better grip on it.

It swung at me, and dug its nails into my left hand, making my hand slip again.

It swung at me one more time, and I closed my eyes. But nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and saw a knife in the side of its head.

It got pulled out, and its body rolled ontop of me, weighing me down, and making me slip down to my fingertips.

I pushed it off, then my hand slipped and I screamed as I started falling, but Nick's hand grab my wrist mid air.

I looked down and panicked, seeing me about sixty feet in the air, and my legs dangling and kicking, then the carcass of the thing, brains and blood scattering the floor.

I looked back up at Nick, with fear in my eyes. He pulled me up, then grabbed my thigh and pulled me farther up.

I didn't touch my left hand against the roof, but when I finally got up, I groaned and panted.

I put my right forearm over my eyes and quietly cried, then got my shit together and wiped my tears away.

"Oh my God. Honey, are you okay? Oh God I'm so sorry."

I sat back up and stared at my hand. "It's okay Sweetheart. I'm fine. I just have to clean my hand."

I took the medpack off of my back and opened it. I took out hydrogen peroxide and poured it on my hand, groaning a little, then soaking some gauze in it, wrapping my hand.

I put everything back in the medpack, then strapped it onto my back.

I sighed once I remembered that I dropped my shotgun all the way back in the farm, so I stood up and carefully walked back.

"Wait." F/N called out. I turned around and she handed me my shotgun.

"Thank you."

She smirked and nodded, then we headed back.

I shrugged the feeling out of my stomach and climbed back down the couches, then walked inbetween the building and the walls that outlined the carnival.

Once we got to the end, I sighed as I saw a tall fence blocking our way. I stuck my shotgun through one of the holes, then started to climb over it.

Once I got to the top, I jumped off and landed in a squat position, then picked up my shotgun.

I looked down at my hand, checking to see if anything happened, but there was only a tiny spot of blood.

I looked back, seeing Y/N landing right beside me. She held my hand, then picked up her magnum and looked up, seeing F/N jumping down.

I looked behind Nick, and saw five zombies running at him.

"Nick!"

He turned around and was pressed up against the fence.

I let go of Y/N's hand and shot three of them, before my gun clicked.

Everybody else's guns clicked, and I started to panic. He had one by the throat, and he kicked the other one back, because he held Calypso in the other.

He placed Calypso down, and he started to run towards the other.

"CALYPSO!!" I screamed.

Calypso got ontop of the other one and clawed at its eyes, popping them out of their sockets.

I gagged at the sight, but kept watching. Nick grabbed his magnum and shot the one he was fighting, then looked at Calypso.

He clawed and clawed at his face, and his brain was visible. He growled and hissed, then sunk his teeth into its brain, ripping a chunk out, then placing it onto the ground.

The zombie went still, and Calypso turned around. We all stood there in shock, but he crawled through a hole in the fence and looked up at me.

I smiled and picked him up. I looked over at Nick and he laughed. "Okay. I fucking love this cat."

We all laughed and pet him, then Nick climbed over the fence and we continued.

I placed Calypso down, and he proudly prodded beside us.

I found this lever and looked around, spotting a metal gate.

"Someone pick up Calypso. I reckon this gate'll make a ruckus."

F/N picked him up, and placed him in her jacket, then I pulled the lever down, the gate scratching and activating the roar of a hoard.

A/N

Hey y'all!! I had an amazing time yesterday at the How Did We Get Here Tour!! I don't have anything funny to say, so...I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/evening/night.

-A