The Billionaires Choice: Prologue

"No..." Ondina pleaded. Louder this time, but he ignored her. Rapping his hand round her neck; he continued to take what wasn't his. Thrusting into her faster and harder, tears streamed down her face. "Please." Her voice was faint, barely over a whisper. Becoming annoyed with her sobbing and pleading, he took his other hand, and covered her mouth. Sobering up, she used all the strength she had and pushed into his chest but it wasn't enough. All of her attempts were dismissed. Realizing she wasn't going to get out of this, she allowed herself to float away.
She watched herself from above, and let her thoughts took over. How could she be so irresponsible? Why did she come here with him? What will her parents say? What will everyone think of her? She was so desperate for attention, his attention, and once she finally got it, this happened. She drowned herself in self pity and regret. This wasn't supposed to happen. It shouldn't be like this. Coming out of her thoughts, she hovered over her body and watched him finish. She watched him neatly fasten his clothes, leaving no trace of what had just occurred. She watched him run his hands through his hair, putting loose strands back at attention. She watched him as he adjusted his face back to its perfect innocence. Shedding any memory of the treasure he had just stole.

"We should get going." A voice echoed. Like an elastic band, Ondina snapped back into her body. "You have a curfew, and we don't want to worry your folks." The voice echoed again. He stood up extending his hand, and she accepted it.

The car ride home was silent, and Ondina was thankful for it. Once they arrived at her home, He had gotten out and opened her door. Extending his hand to her and again, she accepted it.
He walked her to the front door and she remained in silence; accepting it all. She was trapped inside of herself. Unable to react properly. Unable to do anything but accept what he was giving. "I really enjoyed myself tonight." He placed a kiss on her lips, and she remained in the same state of acceptance. "goodnight, Ondina." The voice echoed one last time as he smiled what use to be a comforting, confident smile and with that, he was gone. His absence left an unsettling feeling in Ondinas stomach. She knew her life would never be the same....