Chapter 13

It was dusk by the time Ondina woke. Realizing she wasn't at home, she sat up immediately. Noticing Raphael sound asleep a foot away from her, she froze. Memories of last night came flooding in. Ondina hands shot up to her mouth as a smile broke across her face. She had experienced an orgasm for the first time and the fact that he was the cause of it made her want to call Camille. She peeked back over at him. He was resting with his head back and arms folded.

Ondina grabbed the blanket he had draped over her the night before, and covered him with it. Being so close to him, the urge to touch his lips pulled at her chest. She gently ran a finger over his beard, and paused once she got close to his mouth. She gently ran her index finger across his lips causing them to twitch. She studied his face to see if there were any signs of him waking up. After staring for a good sixty seconds, Ondina decided he wouldn't.

Leaning forward, Ondina gently placed her lips onto his. Your lips... She could feel her panties dampen at the memories of the pleasure his lips had brought to her the night before, and a soft moan escaped her lips. She kissed him sweetly, planting small shallow kisses over his. Her heart was beating so fast, She was sure he could feel it. I wish you'd kiss me back. As if he could read her mind, Ondina felt him kiss her. Her heart leaped. She pulled away to see if he was awake. Nope still sleep. Ondina leaned back in to place another kiss on his lips and this time, there was no mistaking it. Once her lips touched his, he leaned into her kiss. Before she knew it, his arms were wrapped around her, along with the blanket.

After what felt like hours, he released her mouth.

Still holding her, he said "Good morning." A smile pulled at the corners of his lips and Ondina smiled back.

"Morning." Ondina blushed as she lay there against his chest. I could get use to this. She pushed off of him. Now sitting next to him, she asked "Are you hungry?"

"Starving."

She got up, and walked over to the kitchen. She looked around with her hands on her hips, lips pursed. Raphael watched her with amusement in his eyes. She had gotten so nervous, she just wanted to get some distance between them. Now that she was in the kitchen, she realized she had no idea where anything was.

Feeling awkward, she said "Um..."

"Right. I'll show you where everything is."

After the mini tour of the kitchen, Ondina got to cooking. She made the basic breakfast. Pancakes, eggs and bacon. They both sat at the island and ate. They made small talk over breakfast, and Ondinas heartbeat fluttered occasionally at Raphaels shilvery. The feelings she was developing for him were alarming. The last time she had ever felt anything like this was grade school, and after her senior year, she swore to herself that she would stay away from men. Yet here she was, alone with a man cooking and eating breakfast with him. Let us not forget he just took my oral virginity last night.

"Did you have a good night's rest?" Raphael asked.

"The best." Ondina responded absent mindedly. A look of desire and satisfaction covered his face, and ondinas cheeks grew red. She had answered before she even realized,

Now nervous, she asked "Did you?"

He smiled. Ignoring her question, he continued, "Do you like trips?"

Stunned, she responded. "Trips?"

"Im going to France for a week or two. I wanted to know would you come with me?"

"Um..."

~~~

What were you thinking? The same look of fear covered Ondinas face. I just can't quite understand what it is she's afraid of exactly. One munite she's open and the next, she's closed. I don't understand. I know it may be too soon to ask her anything like this, but I just want to spend more time with her. I want to get to know her bette-

"You want me to go with you?" A look of confusion relpaced the fear, and relief filled my chest.

"Yes. That would be the reason I'm asking."

"Why?" Ondina looked down, and fidgeted with her fingers.

"Because I want to spend more time with you."

She tucked her head down as a deep blush coded her cheeks. It made me smile. She's all tiny and adorable. I waited for what felt like five minutes before she said anything.

"When are you leaving?"

"In three days."

"That's um. Uh, okay. Can I? No. Can you give me time to think?" She makes me smile allot. I placed my hands over hers.

"Take all the time you need. Just call me when you've made a decision." I could practically feel the nerves rolling off of her. I placed a kiss onto her lips in hopes it would calm her down.

"I won't be upset if you say no. I know we've only really known each other for a month and a half, so I would understand if you don't want to." I slid off the stool and stood in front of her.

"I'll take you home." She shook her head, and went to retrieve her apron.
She pulled her phone out and cursed.

"What is it?" Ondina looked up at me.

"It's eight fifteen. I'm late and I'm suposed to open."

"Okay. I'll take you straight there."

We made our way down the elevator and out the door. The valet immediately pulled my car to the front and we both got in. Looking over at her, I could see the stress wrapped around her like a glove. I hope she says yes. She deserves a vacation.

"I'm sorry I kept you. If I knew you had to be there early, I would have gotten you home."

"You don't have to apologize. I'm a grown woman. I knew what I had to do. And besides, I'm glad you kept me." She relaxed into a smile.

I wanted to talk with her more, but work called.

"Sorry." I said to Ondina as I answered pushing the call through to the car phone.

"Lahsen."

"Mr. Lahsen, I know you didn't want to be bothered until twelve-"

"Then why are you?"

"It's Mrs. Macklin. She's here demanding to speak with you." I could feel the migraine coming on.

"And what did you tell her?"

"Um. That you were busy, but sir, she's in a mood..." Now it was my turn to be stressed. This woman has been giving me shit since I fired her husband. I have never met a woman so annoyingly persistent.

"Alright, have her sit in my office."

I ended the call as we pulled up to the diner.

"Thank you." Ondina blushed. I leaned over and unbuckled her seatbelt. Now close to her face I looked up. She pressed her lips into mine and the sudden action made my dick stand up. I hadn't expected her to kiss me. She broke the kiss before I was ready and hurriedly slipped out of the car. She made her way to the diner doors, opened up, and waved before she entered.

I sat in the parking lot for what felt like hours before I pulled off and headed to the office. Luckily I had a change of clothes at work.