(3)

LANCE POV.

"Hello everyone! It's nice to see everyone again for a new school year." I say up on the stage. I skipped over seeing the new students because that ended really badly. "and as you all know a new year means new projects." Everyone then clapped. I smiled widely as Lotor grabbed the mic from my hands.

"We are happy to hear that each club will be getting new supplies with a loan from the school. That is a big step for us students. Now will each president of each club come up to the stage to talk about each of your new projects or at least a word or two on it." Lotor step to my side. "We have a problem." He whispered in my ear.  I kept my smile yet I panicked on the inside.

"What?" I hissed.

"I know I know. It makes me mad too. Five of the clubs are fighting over who's their president because of the seniors leaving last year they didn't assign a new president." I wanted to scream. Like really? "and also, your behind on your post on tumblr. me and you need to keep it up. The dude is paying us money." I elbowed him for even talking about at school.

"Shh. We don't talk about that at school and you know that. Now let's just get this over with so we can get the new students over with."

It took a hour for all the presidents to talk about their plans. I was really excited for pidge's thing. She talked about a robot fight with our rival school and other small projects like that. Now that sounds fun. theatre club has sub clubs which each club are planning to going to finals this year. They lost by just a few points last year. other clubs didn't really matter to me as much. Then the business club came up.

"This year we wish for a few more teams. Even maybe a dance team." then a hand was up in the crowd. Everyone quieted down. it was weird. You are allowed to ask questions during the whole thing yet people usually don't. Narti walked over to the kid with a mic. And I can't believe who is was. He grabbed the mic.

"What's the difference in a team and a club? You can make money off of dancing." Keith said. Everyone just stared at him. I grabbed the mic from the business president.

"the difference is a team is a sport. and there is a dance club in the theatre club yet they have to help with other things other than just dance." I snapped at Keith. Everyone went back and forth from looking at Keith and me.

"well why not make a dance club?" He asked snapping back at me. Not that many people even like dancing as a job at the school.

"do you actually want to make a dance club or are you just trying to waste our time?" I snapped back yet more anger, crossing my arms.

"well I don't dance. I'm just saying. People can make a living off of dance so why have it a team instead of a club? same with music. The only music club is with instruments. Why no chorus?" He said actually making a point yet this was wasting even more time.

"because not enough students have said they wanted that kind of class. If a class has more than 12 students then it can count as a club, and that club can do tournaments and contests to win money for the school." this is the worst meeting in years. Lotor is gonna kill me. Same with everyone else.

"Then maybe see-"

"shut up already." Pidge yelled at Keith. Everyone then stared at pidge. "just sit down and shut up." that's what he did. The rest of the meeting was ok but everyone kept asking me about that afterwards. Ugh. Stupid Keith. of course he fucks it up for me.

HIA, oooo Keith and Lance butting heads already. Just wait until the juicy stuff comes up. BIA!