Going Home

3 months later
Faith POV
I walked back to my room with a big smile on my face and saw Tim sitting in the corner waiting for me.
"Hey how was your appointment with Karen?"
"She thinks I'm better and can go home in a few days" I said taking my guitar out of the case.
"She really thinks your better?" He asked concerned.
"That's what she said and is going to call Jason about it. Now I think I have a lyric for the pre chorus of the song we were working on yesterday." I said sitting down across from him. Over the past few months I learned how good of a writing partner he is and that in his free time he plays at dive bars.
"Ok, what is it?" He asked taking out the notebook we had been writing songs in and grabbed a pen.
"It's 'Hung my head as I lost the war and the sky turned black like a perfect storm'" I sang playing it on my guitar before playing it with the rest of the song we had written. "What'd you think?" I asked once I was done.
"I like it. I think it fits well with what else we have written."
"Well I have you to thank for most of it" I said placing my guitar on the bed.
"Well whoever came up with what, it's going to be a good song when it's finished and your fans are gonna love it."
"You're gonna finish it with me right?" I asked making sure that not only will I be able to finish the song but that I'll get to see him once I leave here. I think I'm slowly falling for him.
"Yes. I'll finish it on my weekly visits once you're back at home."