Prologue

"Greninja is unable to battle, Alan wins! He will move on to battle the Elite4 and our Champion Diantha!"

Ash silently returned Greninja and walked up to Alan. He shook his hand. "That was a great battle Alan! I hope to battle you soon!" Ash said excitedly. Alan nodded his head and plastered a small smile.

Ash exited the stadium and found Serena, Bonnie and Clemont waiting for him.

"Ash that was amazing! Too bad you lost though.. "Serena started. "And when you and Greninja fused was so cool, I hope I can do that with my pokemon!" Bonnie exclaimed with Glee. "Yeah Ash, that was sooo cool... "Clemont said, rolling his eyes, voice slightly annoyed.

Ash smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head, "thanks, I couldn't have done it without my pokemon!"

"Hey that's right, let's have a big celebration! There's a new restaurant near by for pokemon and us!" Serena excitedly said. Everyone agreed and went to the restaurant.

"That's it! 'Dedenne's Dinner'!" Serena exclaimed." Let's go!"
Trailing behind, Clemont recieved a call.
------------------------------------------------------
"Hello, who is this?" Clemont asked. "It's one off Ash's old friends... Listen, we were thinking about betraying him... Question is, will you help us." Brock replied solomly.

Clemont turned around and watched as Serena and Bonnie talking gleefully with Ash. He plastered on a small frown, before he replied, "sure, I'll be the only one helping though... Serena and Bonnie care about Ash to much."

"Okay, good. Meet us at the Lumious Airport two days from now." Brock said before he hangs up.

Clemont POV

'T-two d-days... That's-s wh-hen Ash leaves... D-don't t-tell me they... ' I wondered. 'Would they be trying to betray him at the airport? Well Bonnie, Serena and I will be leaving with him' Clemont sighed and walked over, joining the three friends.

------------------------------------------------------

Two days later....
Scene: Lumious Airport
"Ash, Bonnie! Wait!!" Clemont shouted, panting.

Ash and Bonnie immediately stopped running as Bonnie fell on Ash, causing him to fall down.

"Here, let me help you." A calm sweet, gentle voice cheerfully said.
She grabbed Ash's hand and pulled him up. Upon looking up, Ash realized it was Dawn, his friend from Sinnoh. "D-Dawn?!" Ash asked. "Hehe! Of course its me silly!" She calmly replied. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I was thinking about visiting Kalos about a week ago so this is my last day! I thought of going back home but I wanted to go visit you!"
-----------------------------------------------------
Time Skip: In the pokeplane (That's what I wanna call it)

Ash and Pikachu stared out the window, counting the clouds as they go by. Serena and Dawn were talking while Bonnie and Clemont were bickering. It took several hours to reach Kanto. And ash sweared he heard the girls call him cute which, he didn't mind. He actually liked them and had a crush on both.
------------------------------------------------------
Time skip:At Ash's house

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Huh? Who's the-" Delia asked before she looked up and answered her question. "Ashy!" Delia shouted, hugging him. "Mom.... Can't.... Breathe" Ash coughed. "Oops.. Sorry." She said sheepishly. "Anyways, I'll fix up something to eat. K?"

"Ok, hey guys wanna see my pokemon! I have tons!" Ash exclaims. "Yeah! I wanna go! I wanna go!" Bonnie excitedly exclaimed. "Sure." Serena and Dawn said. "Meh, I'll pass..." Clemont unenthusiastically said.
------------------------------------------------------
"Woah! You own all these pokemon!" Serena gushed in awe. "Hey wanna see mine? Come on out!" Dawn said, before she released Pachirisu, Prinplup, Loppuny, Mamoswine, Typhlosion, Togekiss along with her new additions Glaceon, Gardevoir, Vulpix and Milotic. "Cool, I'll show you mine!" Serena and Bonnie said. Bonnie showed her Dedenne and Zygarde, who she lovingly calls Squishy. Serena, on the other hand, showed Pancham, Delphox, Sylveon along with Vulpix, Dratini and Seadra. Ash also released his Kalos pokemon, Greninja, Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noivern, Goodra and his starter Pikachu. All the pokemon ran around the coral while others cuddled with each other. Ash saw Sylveon and Loppuny trying to hug Pikachu as Pikachu cried desperately to be released. Ash laughed at his buddy.

"Ah, Ash my boy. Good to see you back!" A voice said. Ash turned around and saw professor Oak. "Professor Oak. Its good to see you again." Ash said and tackled the man. Then they all talked about their pokemon.