Chapter 8

~When the Gogoat gets tough, the tough gets Solarbeamed!~

Our heroes are traveling to Coumarine City so Ash and Serena can get their fourth badge and first Princess key respectively.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip: Ramos's battle

"Typhlosion, burn the field!" Red pulled out a pokeball from his cloak, releasing the Volcano Pokemon. The flames on its back burned brightly as it gave a low growl, signifying that it was ready. "Jumpluff, let's go!" The cottonweed Pokemon floated in the air. "Start this of with Energy Ball." Jumpluff formed a green ball of energy, waiting for it to gain enough. "Extend your claws and cut the ball when I say so." Typhlosion nodded. With a battle cry, his claws extended from its paws. Jumpluff fired it, Red smirked. "Now!" The ball was sliced in half, creating a cloud of smoke. "Typhlosion, double team and charge up Erruption! Use the smoke as a cover!"

In a split second, many, many Typhlosion were seen circulating Jumpluff. Jumpluff blinked in confusion, it couldn't see Typhlosion so it was worried. "Don't fret Jumpluff, use Sunny day!" The arena started to get hot, it was like the heat of the sun was trapped in the arena. "Solarbeam, spin and try to knock out the clones!" A beam of pure grassy energy was shot out from Jumpluff's mouth. It began spinning, making sure it could hit every Typhlosion. "Dig then use Eruption."

Making sure to dodge each beam of grassy energy, it used its paws to dig tunnels around Jumpluff. "Now!"

Typhlosion leaped from the hole it dug, that was underneath Jumpluff, knocking it in the air. It then proceeded to ignite the flames on its body and tail, and they grew larger. It then released a geyser of red-orange fire from the flame on its head. "Jumplu..." It trailed off.

"Jumpluff is unable to battle! The challenger is the winner! Ramos, choose your next Pokemon!"

"Weepinbell, let's go!"

The flycatcher Pokemon snarled. "Eevee! Flare on!" Red summoned the evolution Pokemon. "Evolve my friend!" A bright light surrounded Eevee, then it revealed a Flareon. "Weepinbell, Poison Powder!" Weepinbell released a purplish powder from its mouth. "Flareon switch!" Red smirked. In an instant, Flareon dissapeared. All that was left was a puddle of water. "Weepinbell, stay on guard. When it reappears, use Razor leaf."

"Now, Aurora Beam!" Instead of a Flareon, there was a new Pokemon. This Pokemon had fins all over its body. Its tail was shaped like a mermaid's tail and its body was a beautiful shade of blue. The Pokemon obeyed, a ball forming in its mouth. Shouting its battle cry, it released the rainbow beam. "Bell!" Weepinbell cried as it was hit with the powerful beam. "Weepinbell, can you get up?" Ramos asked. Weepinbell nodded. "Right, use Razor leaf!"

A ball of leaves formed near Weepinbell's mouth. "Vaporeon! Hydro pump, knock the leaves back!"
Vaporeon followed its trainer's command and used a jet of water to knock back the leaves. "Vaporeon, use Dig!"

"Be ready Weepinbell, when it jumps, catch it with Grass Knot! Then Razor Leaf!"

"Vaporeon do as I say. Resurface and drag Weepinbell down then Blizzard!"

Vaporeon quickly resurfaced but alas, Weepinbell caught it using grass knot. It then proceeded to slam Vaporeon into the ground. A loud cracking sound could be as silence ensued. "Vaporeon please get up!" Ash pleaded. Slowly, Vaporeon got up as it felt more energy being funneled into it. "Great! Now, finish of with Blizzard!" Vaporeon opened its mouth and released a powerful Blizzard. Weepinbell's eyes widened as it got hit with the Blizzard. "Bell... "

"Weepinbell is unable to battle! The challenger wins! Ramos, send out your last Pokemon!"

"Gogoat, its up to you." Ramos released the Mount Pokemon. "Vaporeon, return!" Red quickly returned the bubble jet pokemon. "Serperior, show them power!" The Regal Pokemon appeared gracefully.