chapter 21

Aidens POV
I woke up realizing its zachs birthday,  i quickly bath,  and change to a white crop top with a denim jacket and black jeans.

I walked out,  seeing logan prepared for zachs birthday.

Please dont remember what happen yesterday..

"oh hey,  aiden! " he said,  waving at me.

"bring a swimsuit since were going swimming on the boys house! " he added.

I nodded, and head to my room bringing out my red bikini 👙

I put it on and wear my clothes again.
(you know what i mean)

I bring extra clothes,  and undies,  and stuff it in my bag.

I walked out my room with my bag,  and see logan with 2 presents, 1 present from logan that he brought yesterday,  and 1 present from me, that i brought the other day.

My gift to zach is checkered shoes since he lost them,  and from logan is a rolex.

We both walk out and get in logans yeti, the whole ride is silent but were still jamming to some songs.

Then my favorite singer/rapper come up.

"HOLY SHIT ITS XXXTENTACION! " i practically  yelled, i started rapping to the song,  look at me.

After the song,  i saw logan with his vlog camera vlogging me,  i smiled.

"THATS MUH SISTER!! " logan yelled,  doing the maverick sign.

"HI SHISTERS! " i practically yelled, which made both of us laugh.

James charles was actually my best friend, but then he/she or i dont know move out of our neighborhood.

But we stayed in contact tho.

Soon we reached the boys house