•found•

caleb's pov

"Hey guys! We just finished shopping at the mall for Hayley's new glasses and- AUGH CALEB!" Annie screamed at me as I tried to tickle her. I don't know what came into me, I just felt happy whenever Annie or Hayley laughed.

I snatched the camera from Annie and flipped it so that it was facing me. But, the camera flipped the wrong way and fell onto my face haphazardly. Hayley started giggling loudly and Annie snatched the camera from me and turned it off. She made a pouty face which looked cute on her.

"Sorry Annie!" I laughed as she made a goofy face at me. I had such a perfect family, I couldn't ask for anything else.

"Mommy! Stop! There's a girl there sleeping on the road!" Hayley shrieked as my mom came to a stop just in time. We were about to drive the car into our house but luckily Hayley saw the girl.

"Mom, what should we do? We can't just leave her here!" I asked.

"Er-maybe we'll take her in for the night, I'm sure Billy wouldn't mind." Mom replied as she drove into our house.

Annie and I helped to carry the girl into our house and put her on the sofa. She still slept soundly. Thank god. I know from experience that girls are highly irritable when they wake up. Just then, Piper came along, and being the excited dog she always was, she pounced on the girl.

"PIPER NO!" I screamed as I struggled to take Piper off the girl. Piper was drooling all over her and licked her face. Shit. Now the girl had woken up.

"Where am I? Who are you? ARE YOU A KIDNAPPER? LET GO!" She screamed.

"Uh-Annie? Mom?" I shouted. Annie came running immediately.

"Chill, we're a normal family. We found you on the driveway outside our house. Our mom let you stay here for the night if that's okay with you. Anyway, why were you even lying on the driveway?" Annie managed to explain to her. I looked at Annie, impressed.

"What? I actually do school you know, unlike you." Annie replied.

"Hey! Take that back!" I retorted.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'.

"Um-guys? Thanks for letting me stay the night. I'll be off tommorow morning." The girl replied.

"Hey, what's your name? And why were you lying on the driveway?" I asked, curious to know more.

"I'm Cheryl and I..uh..don't remember much." Cheryl replied.

"Kids! Don't torture her, let her sleep!" Mom screeched as we went back to the kitchen and took the camera to record the question of the day.

"Hey guys! Today's question of the day issss.. take it away Caleb!" Annie said to the camera.

"Would you rather- Wendy's or McDonalds?" I said, "I would rather Wendy's."

Hayley yawned loudly and her eyes were almost closing. Both of my sisters were super tired after the rigorous training at gym today.

"Take Annie and Hayley to bed, Caleb. No question of the day for today for them." Mom said.

"How bout a question of the night?" I asked. Mom ruffled my hair, laughed, and switched off the camera.

I carried Hayley up to bed and took Annie's hand. After putting Hayley down in her room and Annie in her room, I realised I forgot to take my brush from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my brush.

Then my gaze fell upon the mysterious girl who had crash landed at our house. One day she was in my life, and the next day she was out. That didn't make sense. I knew God always had a plan for each of us, and it couldn't be that I would never meet this girl again. She had to have some significance in my life, right? I shook the thoughts out of my head as I ran upstairs, brushed my teeth and fell asleep.

___________________
woop! i managed to update! sorry for keeping y'all waiting. :) hope u like the next chapter as well!