〖SOULMATES〗

1 month later

i really didn't want to go to school today. 

first of all, it was a monday. 

second of all, we were back to class after a two weeks holiday. 

third of all, i have a migraine. 

and the most important point is that i feel like I'm going to find something that I won't like.

all in all, it was a bad day.

i fell asleep during the second period because, honestly, what the teacher was saying wasn't very interesting. when i woke up after those two hours of sleep, i noticed that the girl next to me was drawing on my arm. 

i didn't really want to ask questions about it, my head hurts too much to do anything, and the drawing i had from the back of my hand to my shoulder was really beautiful. no wonder she wanted to be a tattoo artist.

minutes after, when the bell rang, i rushed out of the class to meet yuta at the lockers.

"hey jungie... oh, great tattoo! it kind of reminds me of something..." he said.

"bring me to the nurse please, i am going to collapse." i cut him.

"why are you all feeling bad today...?" yuta asked pouting.

"who else is feeling bad?" i asked as we were walking towards the nurse.

"i brought lucas to the nurse one hour ago."

we both entered the nurse's office when we noticed lucas, sleeping on one of the beds. as the nurse was nowhere to be seen, we entered and sat on the little sofa, next to lucas.

"show me your arm jungie." yuta said. 

i gave it to him, so that he could inspect every detail. "this is a work of art, seriously. it's fucking well done!" he exclaimed.

i looked at lucas' figure sleeping when i noticed something.

"what has he got on the arm?" i asked, raising to my feet to approach him, yuta following me. 

as i was near, i could see a coloured drawing going from the back of his hand to his shoulder.

"fuck..." yuta let out.

"how come does he have the same as me? he doesn't know the girl  who did it to me!" i said surprised.

"wait a second, i have to check something." yuta said, rushing to the nurse's desk to grab a pen. 

he opened it and scrambled something on lucas' other arm. as he was writing, i felt my arm burning, as if i was being tattooed with fire. and when i looked at it, it had the same writing as the word written on lucas' arm.

"what does this mean?" i asked.

"well... remember you said you've always wanted to find your soulmate...? i guess you found it today." he answered.

"what?! no, it's impossible! my soulmate will be a girl, not this rude boy!" i panicked.

"i know but..." yuta started.

"there is a mistake, the link is wrong!" i screamed as tears started forming in my eyes.

"i'm sorry jungie, but the link is never wrong..." yuta whispered, taking me in his arms  as I started crying.

"please yuta... don't tell anyone about this... not even lucas. he hates me..." i said

"yeah, but one day he will have to know about it... if he wants to live a perfect life... remember?" he continued, wiping my tears away.

"hmm, but not today, please."

he nodded and i got out of the nurse's office.

"didn't you want to see the nurse?" yuta asked.

"not anymore. if lucas sees me, I'm going to die..."