4 | accidentally

[ i d o l ⭐ a u ]

- You are part of a group named (y/gn), your group has been 4 years in the industry and you are the youngest of the group.

- You are the main dancer and a vocalist.

- You have a screen name of your choice.

- You and your group are under the company entertainment of aura ent, which is part of the big 3 companies.

‹« 爆豪勝己 »›

12 : 29 AM at Hong Kong, MAMA music awards; December 2, Sunday.  

The MAMA music awards just had finished, you let yourself left behind as you rummage through your bag, searching for your phone, once you have found it, you sighed in relief and stood up, zipping your bag closed, slinging your backpack on your right shoulder and let the bag hang beside you, you went outside of the dressing room and closed the door.

You hummed some random music as you walk through the backstage's hallway, the rest of your group left you and they are just waiting for you in the limousine while your group's manager is waiting for you at the exit, you opened your phone to check any updates from your group's fansites and well, they wouldn't even know that you and your group are members of the fansite.

Chuckling from the thought, you scrolled through your phone to see pictures of your group performing, you saw some pictures of yourself in the stage and saw it was taken amazingly, you saved it to your gallery, you also saw pictures of you sitting beside BNHA or most likely Midoriya, you smiled and saved it too.

BNHA huh? They'll surely become famous not because of their company but with their talent. They surely are amazing though.

On the way, you bumped into someone's back, making you stumbled backwards, you scratched your head and bowed apologetically, your sunglasses fell down when you bumped into someone so crouching down to pick up, your hand and the person's hand brushed each other, you looked up to see  the ash blond guy from BNHA, in front of you, you chuckled sheepishly as he grabbed your sunglasses and stood up straight.

Did I fucking jinxed myself?

You stood upright and bowed at him, he handed your sunglasses as you gladly grabbed it, he kind of look like a curmudgeon person but damn he looks scrumptious up close, you grinned up to him.

Yeah, I damn did.

"Thanks! You're Bakugou Katsuki, am I right..?" You mumbled the last part, scratching your left arm as a habit of getting something wrong, you looked up at him, he gave you a small smirk and nodded and so, you beamed happily at him.

"Right! I'm [screen name] but my real name is Y/n L/n, nice to meet'ya!" Your hand was out for a hand shake, he looked down at your hand and sighed, placing his hand at yours, his hand feels very warm against yours then your phone vibrated making both of you look at each other and you smiled sheepishly and removed your hand from him gently, you checked your phone to see messages.

Ah, right. Manager and my group are waiting lolol.

You looked back to Bakugou who was staring somewhere else, you tapped his arm and he looked at you, his eyebrow was raised, you didn't notice that there was a faint pink tint on his cheeks.

"Can we take a picture together? I wasn't able to bring my phone earlier and the awards was going on so I couldn't take pictures with the other idols.. Oh! It's okay if you don't want to." He chuckled very, veryy softly as he nodded, you opened the camera and he bent down a little, his hand was placed on your shoulder, he smirked at the camera while you were smiling with a peace sign, so far you two have 4 pictures together.