Chapter 2.

NIALL POV

I glance over to the kitchen just to see Harry holding Izzy in his arms. His face was inches away from hers. My heart sunk. When Izzy came into this room i thought i was dreaming. I never wouldve thought I wouldve ever seen a beautiful girl like her.

But of course, Harry gets her. He always does. I just wish that Izzy would like me. Harry had that look in his eye. He was going to win her over, probably already had. I wouldn't hurt her the way he would. I love Harry, he is like a brother to me, but we all know how he is with girls. I wanted Izzy, and would treat her right. So i got up out of the chair and strutted to the kitchen.

My heart started racing, they were about to kiss. "WOAH SORRY MATE" I yell, unsure of what else to do. They snap out of thier 'staring contest' and say they are fine. I knew that was a lie. So i poured myself some more of my drink and left the room heartbroken. This was going to be a long night.

IZZY POV

I began to follow after Niall, as soon as he started walking out of the kitchen towards the living room. I wanted Harry, I really did. I was so nervous right now. Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me close. "..but I wanted something to" he whispered into my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine. I imagined what it was like touching his cheek. What. I was actually doing it. It was warm and he was smiling that heart warming smile of his. There was something between us. Something undescribable. I turn away first, realizing that my face probably is as red as a tomato right now. He giggles and kisses me on the cheek, and then leads us towards the living room.

"Wow, a Nando's gift card. Niall you just wanted to give me this in hope I would take you there", Louis said with a laugh.

"Ha you know me too well. Happy birthday mate. Love you.", Niall responded patting Lou on the back.

Eleanor stood up in the middle of the room and started speaking. "Now guys this present is sort of for all of you so, Lou will you do the honors?", she said handing Lou an envelope.

"It would be my pleasure babe" he said taking it. He opened it up and took out a picture of the mountains. Then there were 8 chair lift passes. One for each of us. I was kinda confused and I could tell the others were to by the look on their faces.

Eleanor shook her head in disbelief. "Are you guys really this stupid?", she said with a laugh. "We are going on a ski trip! We leave tomorrow and we will be gone for 2 and a half weeks. We will be back in time for Iz and I to be back at school, Danielle to be back at dance, and you boys for your tour."

Everyone started jumping up and down. Harry picked me up and twirled me around which I found quite surprising. I think I saw Niall roll his eyes.

"This is going to be so much fun! It will be great to really get to know all of you." I said to no one imparticular. Everyone agreed.

"So seeing we leave bright and early tomorrow we should probably end the party and all go home and get packed." El said. We all nodded in agreement. I said by to el and wished Lou a Happy Birthday. I then hugged Liam, Danielle, Zayn, and then Niall. Harry wanted to walk me to the door.

"Tonight I had a lot of fun with you Harry." I say. I'm looking down at my shoes. I can feel my face get warm.

Harry reached up and touched my cheek. "I like that I make you blush. It's adorable." he said with a giggle. "Listen Iz, I know we just met today, but I would really like to get to know you. I think we really hit it off. I hope you hang out with me on the trip."

My heart was racing so fast, I am surprised he didn't hear it beating. "I would absolutely love that. You seem like a really nice guy."

"Can I have your number? I know i'll see you tomorrow, but I know I won't be able to stop thinking about you until then" he said looking down at his shoes. His eyes looked up right at me. He was blushing now.

"Of course" i respond taking his phone and tapping in my number. I finish up and give it back to him. "Well I better get going, I have to pack. I'll see you bright and early love."

I lean for a hug when he pulls me in much faster. He kisses me. Right then and there. It was so unexpected. You know when people say that there first kiss stopped everything around you? That's what this felt like. Our lips moved to the same rhythm, it felt like we were making our own music. We pulled apart and he kept his hands cradling my face, making our foreheads touch.

"I'll see you tomorrow beautiful" he whispered tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He kissed me softly again.

I started walking, then turned around and waved. This was a night I could only dream about.

I got home and got everything together. I packed as much as I could fit into my suitcase, then got my skis all ready to go. I decided I needed some rest seeing tomorrow was going to be a long day. Laying in bed, I could not stop replaying tonight's events. I swear to god if im dreaming, I will never get out of bed again.

My phone vibrated and it was a number I didn't recognize. The message read;

I can't stop thinking about you. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Sleep well Izzy. - Harry xx

Why was I so lucky? I honestly didn't deserve this. I responded, then turn off my phone. I couldn't sleep though. Reality was finally better than my dreams. These next to weeks, were going to be good.