Chapter One.

IZZY POV

I needed to finish this essay. My eye lids kept feeling heavier and heavier. The sooner I was done, the faster I was on winter holidays. I couldn't wait.

My name is Isobelle. Izzy for short. I am 18 years old. This was my first year at Uni. I moved from America to Manchester just last summer. I had my spontaneous dreams about being a news reporter in England. England you ask? Yeah I can't answer that, because I didn't know why myself. I had just graduated high school, and was feeling adventurous. So that's how I got here, in my tiny apartment, trying to finish my history essay.

My phone vibrated and saw that it was my best friend Eleanor. El was a year ahead of me, and already on holidays. I hated her for that. "having fun writing babbbbe? ;)" what a sweet heart. Clearly I have a great support system. I responded with a simple "I hate you" and turned my phone off. Like I said before. I needed to finish this essay.

I woke up the next morning, threw some leggings on and an oversized jumper with my favorite trainers and ran out the door to catch the train.

I meet El here at the same place every morning so we can take the train together, but today it was just me. I walked quickly with my head down trying to get to the station.

"Good morning to you too" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turn around and see El waiting in our usual spot with a latte for me. How thoughtful. She wasn't alone though, she was with her boyfriend Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Yep. From one direction. I am a huge fan of them and have met Louis thousands of times. He is a good friend of mine. I haven't met the other boys yet. Hopefully I do some time.

"Aw well aren't you sweet" I say while taking the warm cup from her hand.

"Hey Lou" I say. "Hi love" he responds.

"So Iz what are you up to later?" el asks me.

"Nothing I was hoping to make plans with you" Eleanor gleams."Perfect! It's Louis birthday tomorrow and we want you to come over and celebrate. All of the other boys will be there too and so will Danielle!" I smiled.

I have been dying to meet the boys. "Sure sounds great! I gotta go the train is coming. See ya tonight babes" I said jokingly blowing them kisses. "Byee Iz" they both said in unison giggling with each other.

I hopped on the train and found a seat. I was all of the sudden nervous about tonight. I tweeted about the boys constantly. I knew everything about them. I saw them in concert and cried. They were a really big part of my life and tonight I was just going to casually hang out with them? It seemed to good to be true. I Iove all of them but something about Harry, caught my eye. He made me feel incredibly special even though he didn't know who I was. Well that was all going to change tonight. Today was going to be one long ass day at school.

School dragged on and on. Finally the bell rang and I was free on holiday. I rushed out of my history class to get ready for Louis' party tonight.

My phone buzzed on my bed side table to read;

'hey babe I'll meet you outside in 10'.It was eleanor.

I rushed my make-up and curled my hair. I decided to wear a cute blue dress that i just bought with eleanor.

I ran out of my room to meet El outside.

'Took ya long enough!' she giggled in her car. I giggled, jumped in and off we went.

We arrived at louis' flat. I took off my seatbelt , took one big deep breath and got out of the car.

We got to the dooor and Eleanor said re-assuringly, 'Dont worry, the boys will love you!'