Twin Dragons

Sting pov

"We lost it first.....I guess we're treating on this retreat." Mental facepalm. We were just too honest I think. Rogue smirks a little.

We went into the same room unconsciously.......... What now ?? I think.
Rogue looks at me thinking about a foursome. I hesitate and I can feel him sorta hesistate too. I'm kinda surprised he suggested it before me. normally dragons are very possessive and protective and don't share mates especially during the season. But how do we connect telepathically like this.... We're not even actually twins..... but we have a strong connection like family...... like brothers. I think so too Rogue thinks. Or maybe we just think alike. We're like a single dragon almost. It's a twin thing??? Lol

We both resolve at the same time. And I'm game for a foursome with my hot wife. Especially since Kugara is mounting her anyways kissing and licking away. Saying sweet nothings in her ear. They attack each other in pure lust.

"Wow" I say out loud and my wife opens her eyes while still groping and kissing Kugara from underneath her.
I can hear her lust for me in my head. Her cheeks are completly red from her desire and she's shaking in anticipation. She wants me!!!! She wants everyone in this room. She want me the most!!!! I walk towards her and yank her shoulder length hair a little roughly away from Kugara mouth and devour her mouth. She loves hair pulling the freak.... She moans like a chorus. Her crystal blue and soft yellow eyes stare half lidded and in ecstasy . She wants me. "Please" she begs. I blush. I love it when she begs. She doesn't do that too often.

Rogue and Kugara are quiet.. relishing in their own moment. Staring intensely saying something I didnt hear or pay attention to. Then rogue insert two fingers into Kugara puss and into yukinos puss as well. they both moan loudly. I suck on yukinos neck and everywhere I can while groping Kugara right breast. Yukino is groping the left. Kugara and yukino start to pant and we see they are close. Rogue must be doing a good job. I can do better.

So I hop on the bed to a position where I can be in the mix more and make yukino open her legs more with the little room in between her and Kugaras legs so I have access to both of their dripping twats and begin to rub their sensitive bead. I rub really softly and quickly and in no time they both scream from their climax.

Rogue pov

Their juices are everywhere!!! On the bed. On my hands. Kugara on yukino. I lick Kugara juice off my hand. She taste soo sweet. Reminensect of milk chocolate to me. I put my hand toward sting and he doesnt hesistate to lick Yukinos juices off my fingers. We both give a low groan and growl as their taste and scent sends us overboard. I position myself behind Kugara ready to take her from behind. This isn't my favorite position bc I love to see all the emotions that show on my loves face when I dick her down but oh well. Sting position himself over yukinos mouth while she's still on her back, legs spread like a flood gate, and I'm still fingering her. I add another and she arches her back and moan. That's three. Sting and i take it as a sign and I enter Kugara and sting enters Yukinos mouth. Sting begins to suck on Kugaras milk chocolate nipples getting a taste of what I get all the time.

Kugara pov

I try to keep a stone face but I betray myself. Rogue is doing this on purpose. I can tell. They feel soo good. I'm in pure bliss right now. Sting looks in my face with a curious and amused face. I feel like I look a mess. "You look ravishing" rogue says to me. I get hotter. Wetter. I bite my lip and to distract myself as much as I could I reach down toward yukino breast. I'm actually hovering over yukino. Sting is like a centimeter away from me and I'm 75% of the way bent over with rogue taking me from behind holding my hips to keep me from falling forward. I'm rolling my hips on his huge erection and somehow this works. I grab yukinos d cup breast and grope her and I feel her shiver. I think she's going to cum again.

Yukino pov

Sting taste so good. Like ice cream to me!!! He's pounding the nerves out of my mouth. My insides churn thinking about him pounding me. I'm tensing up bc rougue speeds up adding a third finger to my cunt. I moan and vibrate my throat. I have to relax otherwise ill choke but I'm super excited I suck deeper and contract my jaws and Sting manhood twitches in my mouth. He moans while sucking Kugaras tit from my actions. I want him to cum in my mouth. He taste soo good and I want to cum again.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yukino!" He moans out and shoots down my throat. I lose it and cream on Rogues fingers for the second time. He's really good at this.

Everything happens so quickly after this and I'm bent over facing Kugara. Sting is behind and says desperately "I have to have you" and pushed his still erect dong into my sleek walls. I arch my back and he pulls my hair again. It's a turn on to me. I look at Kugara laying on her back now and I'm over her getting pounded from behind by Stings thick long pipe. Omgosh!!!

She has a sheet of sweat over her body and has the most erotic look on her beautiful features. also she has black scales on her face. Dragon force?? I think. She's looks so hot and so exotic and it lures me in. "Sting FASTER!!!!" I scream "sure ba" he says gruffly and goes into overdrive. I'm close. I close my eyes bend down toward Kugara and French her. On my hands are Stings scales.

We moan a lot more. we kiss and I lick her sweet sweat moaning as I place kisses on her double d chest and she latches on to my breast to suckle me. It feels so damn good!!!! I need to cum!!!! I buck back toward Sting and suck Kugaras breast harder imagining Stings cock. Kugara arches her back ready to cum again. My insides twist again. I tighten around him and he twiches suddenly sending me over the edge.

Sting and Rogue pov
"A few more pumps my love!!!!!" We say in unison. "Be a good girl and take it all!!!!"
A minute later dragon roars (and juices were mixed tovether) are heard in the hallway stirring the Fullbuster, Redfox, and Fernandez couples from their sleep and giving the Dreyers and Dragoneels a smirk as they near their endings with their mates as well.

Lastly the Dreyers and finishing the Dragoneel and the aftermath. . .
Hope you are enjoying please vote if you've read this far. ;)