Sweetest Chairmate

"Sawadee krhub, I'm Jaturaphoom Jamornkul. This name doesn't fit me much, but call me Forth,".

Sniff... sniff...

Forth saw Phana waved at him and he could see the whole class whispered and didn't stop staring at him in awe. Well, that was nothing unusual. In his third grade of High School, 186 cm was a great height, and his face, people say, was this very manly kind of cold-cool. Altho it usually intimidated people who saw him for the first time. Especially with that kind of muscular body. He just can't help it, he liked sport and his body just grew gigantic like that.

"I'm from Bangkok and I am here in  because my father works here now," Forth said again.

Sniff...sniff...

Forth frowned and spread his sight because he did never in his life smelled a smell as rotten.

"I hope we can get along," Forth said again as he give the class his second wai.

Sniff... sniff...

"Ok, soooo who's gonna be your chairma—". "Oh, there, Forth, please take an empty seat in the corner with Beam," the teacher said as he pointed the seat next to this pale guy with angry eyebrows and long face in the right corner of the class.

"Yes, Ma'am," Forth said as he gave the teacher a polite wai and then walked to his new seat.

Sniff... sniff...

"Urgh..." Forth winced as he covered his nose with his palm and stared at the guy next to him.

He smelled fucking rotting.

The guy just gave him a glance from the corner of the eyes before he turned his face away.

"Ai'Forth!" a sharp whispered was heard and Forth turned his head.

It was Phana who sat exactly on the left corner of the class. They were chairmates in Bangkok and they transferred just two days difference. Phana knew about that last minutes and made a fuss out of it.

"Hey, can I sit with you?!" Forth whispered back.

"What?!" Phana whispered back as he bent down to Forth's direction.

"Can I sit with you?!" Forth asked again.

Phana looked around before he crawled on the floor and Forth just face palmed himself. That guy was freaking genius but fucking dumb.

"Fuck, go back to your seat!" Forth whispered as he gestured his hand to shush Phana away from the floor.

"What? What?!" Phana whispered and crawled faster to Forth.

"Ehrm,". "Phana,".

Phana froze on his three feet— two feet and one hand on the floor. Forth put his left palm on his face and turned his face away to the right.

"Eheh, yes, Ma'am," Phana said and he get back to his seat, crawling.

Sniff... sniff...

"Urkk..." Forth squinted his eyes as he put his palm on his nose and stared at the pale guy next to him.

Forth coughed.

And now that smaller guy turned his head to him so, so quickly, his head will snap off because of that. And he glared at him.

"You're rotting," Forth blurted out like it was a 'sawadee khrub' as he dragged his chair further from him and that guy just opened his eyes wide and stared in disbelief.

Forth had his collar buttoned up and hooked on his high-bridged nose to cover his nose as he took his first class in his new school and took notes of the explanations told by the teacher. And that small guy continuously shooting laser with his glaring eyes at him, Forth thought people behind him can see what was in front of him through the hole in his head.