3. The Clown x Reader

[Outfit is not mine, got the image from: https://www.joke.co.uk/burlesque-kitty-costume~74197/?ref=base&utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KCQjwl7nYBRCwARIsAL7O7dERS_N6UMPA9pK_I64w-FdyFHwsgx0Bb4w73B8ASkrRcP5mEvZyksYaAqOiEALw_wcB
No copyright infringement is intended, enjoy the one-shot!<3 P.S - No rape is included in this, nor is it implied]

Title: {Never Touch The Clown's Candy}

"Come on, you promised me some practise!" You pressured your friend Kate pleadingly; wanting to play your instrument with her.

Kate Denson was a beautiful blonde-haired belle; always singing and strumming along with her trusty acoustic guitar. She was pretty famous around America, her mother helping her fulfil her dreams by taking her around the states. You were more of a violinist, being a childhood friend of Kate's and coming along on her adventures. You were hesitant when it came to being in the spotlight, so you were happy to take a backseat and assist her with your instrument. The two of you were as thick as thieves - constantly practising and singing together whenever possible. For now you were both back in your home-state: Pennsylvania.

"I don't know (Y/n), it's blowin' up a storm." Kate bit her lip and looked up - dark clouds gliding almost motionlessly across the sky.

"I thought you could play your guitar and sing 'till the cows came home?" You mischievously nudged her shoulder - trying to taunt her a little bit.

"I reckon you're trying to rile me." She chuckled.

"What, moi? Never! I am merely an innocent violinist." You smiled angelically, making her grin.

"More like a devil. I suppose I've got an hour...so let's go." Kate decided with a light smile of her own, carrying her guitar case and walking towards the woods.

One of Kate's favourite spots was in the woods - a natural hollow surrounded by trees and thick foliage. It was like a secret stage, just for the two of you. Both of you returned there time and time again, entranced by the beauty of nature and by the beauty of your music. Your bond was strong and unbreakable with the wavy-haired girl, that was for sure. You leaned against a tree and let out a contented sigh, listening to your friend warm up on her guitar. She sure was good, but she's always had musical talent - ever since she was eight. Of course you were happy for her, however sometimes you were worried about her health.

"You know you should take it easier on tours. You try and give way too much back to your fans." You shook your head and took out your violin, watching Kate whilst she played loosely.

"What's wrong with wanting to help the locals, huh?" She playfully quizzed, throwing you a good-humoured glance.

"Nothing, nothing! Just worried, is all." You tuned your violin with nimble fingers - making sure everything was ready before your practise.

"You'll get grey hairs if you worry too much, granny." Kate giggled as she stuck her tongue out at you.

"And you'll get sick if you overwork too much, blondie." You retaliated wittily.

"Uh huh. Now can we get to playing please? I don't want to become a little kitty-cat caught in rain." Kate's tone was sarcastic and you nodded, holding your bow in one hand.

With the other, you held your violin against your collarbone and locked in it place with your jaw; ready to play. Kate tapped four beats on her guitar before starting, the two of you playing your favourite song. You both enjoyed classical music - the two instruments blending together to produce a lovely series of notes. This went on for some time, you and Kate getting lost in the music whilst minutes slipped by like mere seconds. Your eyes fluttered shut - soothed by the sweet sounds and pleasant musical pieces. You two didn't even need to speak, just moving onto different songs and picking up the specific piece. It was a musical heaven...until Kate screamed your name.