Miranda x Tami (Requested by TazMainanDevil15)

Tami LaVey, a sweet and proper girl who was about as friendly as she was genocidal, she made efforts to make friends with people, but to no avail.
The only reason people avoided her was because she was Damien LaVey's younger sister, the princess of hell, people assumed she was just as violent as him, what assholes.
There was one girl though, who saw who she really was, Miranda Vanderbilt, a sweet mermaid princess who, like Tami, was prim and proper, but extremely friendly too.
Tami walked into the cafeteria and went to sit with Miranda as usual, "Ah, Tami! How are you?"  Miranda smiled widely, Tami sighed.
"Just as usual I suppose" she says beginning to lay out her silverware, Miranda's smile drops, "No, there's something wrong, I tell" she says placing a hand over Tami's.
"It's nothing, I swear" Tami insists, Miranda gives her a stern look, "I-I don't know, it's just, I hate having this reputation that I'm some violent maniac like my brother" She sighs her black hair falling in front of her face, Miranda pulls her hair out of her face.
"Come with me, I must show you something" Miranda giggles,she grabs Tami's hand, leading her out of the cafeteria.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SCOTT SNACKS*

They arrive to a part of the school Tami had never seen before, it was a beautiful garden, she looked on in awe, Miranda takes a seat on a bench under a tree and gestures for Tami to sit.
"How did you even know about this place?!" Tami giggles sitting next to Miranda, "Oh, you know, just wandering" she smiles sweetly, god that smile made Tami's heart flutter, but who would want to date someone like her, she was just a good for nothing demon.
"Miri, can I ask you something?" Tami says her heart pounding, she was so ready to just get rejected, "Anything" she replies.
"W-would you like to maybe uh..gotopromwithme?" She stutters out nervously, "..prom..?" Miranda tilts her head, Tami nods quickly.
"I would be delighted!" Miranda smiles, Tami's eyes go wide, "..R-Really?!" She blushes, "Of course" Miri giggles a soft giggle and gives Tami a big hug, which she happily returns, they head back to the cafeteria as lunch was almost over.
Well, let's just say they come back to Damien and Brian flipping tables, oh how wonderful.

Hey hey! I hope you enjoyed my first one-shot, I'm really sorry it's not very long, but they'll definitely get longer in future.
Well! With that, I'm out!
-Buffsuki