Jealousy

(Gladion's pov) It was unusual. Why do I feel like this it's just when I saw the two of them together it triggered me. But why do I care about what happened? I went to the motel and unlocked the door to my room. I sat down on my bed trying to forget about what happened but I couldn't. I decided to go to sleep, but for most of the time I thought about what happened until I passed out. I woke up from the sun shining through the window. It burned my eyes as I slowly got out of my bed and grabbed my things and went out of the door. The heat if Alola touched my face as I closed the door, I went over to Ten carrot hill and to my surprise I saw Moon standing in the middle of Ten carrot hill doing nothing but standing there. I stopped for a moment looking at her, the last time I saw her she had long black hair and just became the champion of Alola ever since before I arrived back in Alola I thought about Moon. She looks different now, she has short Carmel blond hair and it shined in the bright hot sun, and she was even a stronger trainer now too. But there was something different about her I felt different about her. I walked over to her she turned around her eyes glittered as she stared at me. "Hi Gladion I didn't know you were here. How are doing?" She said smiling. "I just got here. And I'm fine, but why are you here?" I said. Moon looked at me but with a worried look on her face. "Are you sure you're okay, you don't so good?" She leaned closer to me my heart jumped. "Are you changing the subject like the last time at Akala Island. I asked you why are you here?" I said. She still had a worried look on her face. "Sigh, I'm sure I'm fine. Now will answer my question?" I asked. She smiled and leaned backwards, I was afraid she was going to fall but she didn't. "W-WAH! Phew, I thought for a moment I was going to fall. The reason why I'm here is that I want to think about stuff that's going through my mind right now but I'm having a hard time right now." Her smile faded. Something caught my eye,  it was the flower I gave her. "You still have that flower I gave you." I said. Her face turned pink a little was she blushing? "O-of course I do why wouldn't I." We started to talk together for little while until. "Hey Gladion wanna have a battle together? She asked. "Sure but I'm not going on you though." She started at me and grabbed one of her poke balls out of her bag. "Alright then I'm not going easy on you ether!"