Moonlight

(Gladion's pov) I was waiting for little until I heard her voice. "Hi Gladion! I'm sorry I'm late." Said Moon. I turned around and looked at her, she was beautiful. I started to blush and turned around. "Oh no is something wrong with what I'm wearing!" Moon thought. "You look... very beautiful..." I said. I looked at her in the corner of my eye she was blushing. "Thanks!" Moon said cheerfully. "So where are we going?" I thought for moment about were we should go. Then I finally figured out, I grabbed her hand and said. "Are you ready to go?" I asked and she nodded. She followed me to the docks. I asked someone if they could take us to Ulaula Island. We got on the boat. A few minutes later we were there. We still had a little ways to go but we finally got there. "This is the place." I said. It was the beach right next at the ghost type trail site. Her sparked eyes with joy. This is her favorite place, it is also were she trains her pokemon most of the time. "Can we go inside if that's okay with you?" She asked. I nodded my head and we walked inside. The place was dark and mysterious and shadows crawled around. Then I saw something in the distance staring at us. She ran over to it and started to pet it. I walked over to her wondering what it was. It was a Gengar, he smiled and laughed. "Gladion this my friend Gengar but my nickname for him is Glare. He is one of my best friends here and always will be!" Moon took one of here pokemon out of her bag. "Come on out Mimikyu!" A weird looking pokemon came out and hugged the Gengar. "Have you ever thought about catching him?" I asked. "I'm afraid he won't want to be my partner." "Did you ever asked him though?" I looked at Moon she was thinking about something. She walked over to the Gengar he smiled and then. "Come out Glare!" A strange laughter echoed all around which gave me the chills. Moon hugged both of her pokemon tight in her arms. I smiled. Later on we walked around Ulaula, Moon looked like she was having a fun, It was fun for me too. We walked back to the mysterious beach that crawled around with shadows from the moonlight. Me and Moon looked up at the stars, I looked at her for a moment of time until she caught me. But she just smiled and laughed. The moonlight hit here face which made her eyes shine in the beautiful night.