Chapter 1 THE MOVE

My Twisted Life: Chapter 1

Note: The chapters may be short but other than that ENJOYY!!!

Who knew two words could change someone's life? I've experienced this moment over 10 times, whether it's dad divorcing or lost dog. For some reason, all of these moments ended up bad...especially this one. As soon as my mom barged into my room and said those two single words, I was sure of it; my life would end up miserable. Now you're probably wondering what those two words are that would suddenly change my whole life...we're moving. Now you might say, whatever and what's wrong with that but, let me tell you...It's more than bad. I lose my best friend, Lauren, my birthplace and home and many memories that have been treasured. I was moving far, really far...London to Los Angeles

Well how rude of myself , I'm Miranda Everhart and I'm in 11th grade the grade where everyone hates you cause your different and not popular. Lauren was the only person who understood me and now I'm leaving her to go to Los Angelos , leaving my BEST friend that i had since kindergarten. WHY MUST MY MOM DO THIS TO ME! First she gets divorced and now I'm moving! My sister Ali is sure to be super happy to be leaving London but, i don't wanna go, I LOVE THIS PLACE WITH ALL MY HEART.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey, start packing we're leaving in a week", mum yelled from down stairs

"MUM! PLEASE DON'T FORCE ME!", I yelled back

My mum walked up the stairs with my beautiful empty floral suitcase with a baby pink background and set it on my bed.

"Mir, you have to start packing now!", She said as she took everything out of my closet and threw it on the bed.

MUM!!! I don't want to pack, I wanna stay with dad then, he's staying here, right?", I asked.

" I'm not answering that . Start packing and do not make me say it again!" Mum commanded.

I organized my clothes in piles of shirts, dresses, pants, and shoes. As i packed tears trembled down my face my clothes were getting wet.

"GOD DAMMIT! I'M SUCH A LOSER",I said to myself

"KNOCK KNOCK", Ali, my little sis, screamed.

"Come in.", I said calmly, wiping my tears and sucking the rest in.

"So are you ready to leave this place! I sure am!!", Ali said in excitement.

"Ali, you don't get it! We lived here all or life, we made best friends, we had laughs, memories and we are all kissing that goodbye to go to Los Angeles!! It's just not worth it , It's just not!", I said nodding my head.

"Why are you so deep all of a sudden?",Ali asked seriously.

"One question Ali? Did you even shed a tear when mum and dad said they were seperating? DID YOU?!", I said madly crossing my arms.

"You know Miss CrankyPants. I'm done, you are always sad and depressed, cheer up a bit. JUST FOR ONCE!!" Ali screamed barging out of the room.

I ripped all of my posters off my wall in anger, my beautiful collage of Demi Lovato , Josh Hutcherson, One Direction, Selena Gomezy The Janoskians and especially Justin Bieber, was all ruined just cause I had to move.

ONE WEEK LATER------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment has come, I stared at the empty house as Ali was screaming,"GOODBYE, LONDON"

" CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND,I'M TRYING TO HAVE A SPECIAL MOMENT!! MY GOSH!!, I yelled.

" Sorry",she said walking to the car giving me an annoyed look.

Everything went silent as a tear trembled down my face.

" DAMMIT! My bracelet, where is it?!", I asked myself.

It came to me, in my closet. I ran up the stairs and opened my closet door, there it was, inside that beautiful lavender colored box, stood the bracelet that was a treasure from my father.

"Oh Thank god, thank you, thank you ", I said holding the box near my chest.

I ran downstairs, kissed the house good bye and watched as my mum drove away with me in the front seat and Ali in the back.

" Mom why does Miranda always get to sit in the front seat",Ali whined.

There it was. The dramatic scene that happens almost every single day in the car.

" Cause im better than you, now go cry about it ",I said with an annoyed look.

" No,thats not it sweetie, it's because i don't want you getting hurt", Mum said giving me a dirty look.

" So you want me getting hurt?! What kind of a mother are you?! I was you're first child!", I said crossing my arms.

We were all silent but, Ali just had to break that.

" Mom are we there yet!?",Ali whined once again.

" YES! Ali , yes we are here it takes five minutes to get there , now lets get out of the car!", I said sarcastically.

" Okay Mir",Ali said innocently as she opened the car door.

" NO ALI?! Ever heard of sarcasm, close the freakin' door!"

" Miranda , that's enough what is going on with you, where have you learned such bad language?", Mum snapped.

"Well maybe from you and dad before you two seperated with all that stupid fighting!" I snapped back.

I put my headphones in my ear and turned on One Thing by One Direction, allowing myself to calm down, before my mum said anything.

" You're grounded and that's it,Miranda Nicole!",Mum Said angrily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TO BE CONTINUED...---------

What did you guys think?? Comment and Rate if you liked :)