Chapter 3

Jihyo's Pov
I woke up. Tzuyu was gone there was a note.

I had another mission that came up unexpectedly sorry Jihyo-yah <3 Tzuyu

I smiled and put the note down. I went to go and take a shower. I was on my phone when I got a text from an unknown user.

Unknown: How are you? Jihyo-yah

Jihyo: whose This?

Unknown: You'll know soon enough........... Don't worry about Tzuyu anymore she won't be around

Jihyo: Who are you? How do you know who Tzuyu is?

Unknown: All will be revealed in a matter of time Jihyo-yah.............. Just know you'll be mine soon

The person stopped texting me. I was worried for Tzuyu. But that worry soon turned into delight when Tzuyu walked through the door. I quickly ran to hug her. She rubbed my back I blushed I didn't realise I had started kissing her neck until I heard her soft moan. I smiled and continued to kiss that spot. There was a knock on the door. We answered it "Dad" I said. I was confused as to why he was here. Tzuyu was shocked too "What are you doing here sir?" Tzuyu asked while bowing. Dad chuckled "Just call me JYP, Tzuyu as for why I'm here I'm here to take youse to the annual spy homecoming" dad said. We nodded and got ready. I was wearing a black dress with black high heels. While Tzuyu was wearing a black tuxedo with a black tie and black dress shoes. God forbid my hormones for anything I do. We went into the limo. The drive to the place wasn't to long. We finally reached it. Tzuyu got out first then me. We walked inside. And if I'm being honest its my first time here. Tzuyu knew her way around this place already. We walked and sat down at our table. Nothing was really happening so I was bored. Tzuyu grabbed my hand we walked away. We got to the place she took me it was a beautiful garden. We sat on the loves they were there Tzuyu grabbed a guitar. And started playing a few strings. I never heard her sing I knew she was going to song on Korena or Spanish since were half and half.

"Say that I'm crazy or call me a fool" Tzuyu began I knew that song I just hummed along to it

"But last night it seemed that I dreamed about you when I opened my mouth what came out was a song and you knew every word and we all sang along"

"To a melody played on the strings of our souls and a rhythm that rattled us down to the bone our love for each other will live on forever in every beat of my proud corazón our love for each other will live on forever in every beat of my proud corazón"

"Ay mi Familia, oiga mi Gente canten al coro, let it be known our love for each other will live on forever in every beat of my corazón ay mi familia, oiga mi gente canten al coro, let it be known our love for each other will live on forever in every beat of my proud corazón"

I enjoyed her singing I hugged her resting my head on her left shoulder "You know" Tzuyu said I looked at her "You're the first person I ever played the guitar and sang for" Tzuyu said I blushed at her comment. I buried my head in the crock of her neck. We went back to the ball. The ball finished after hours of talking and dancing. We all went home during the ride back I fell asleep. When I woke up I was in my room. I had my pajamas on I looked around and saw Tzuyu sleeping beside me. In her pajamas, I smiled. And laid back down again. After sometime there was a knock on the door. I didn't want to answer it. But whoever the person has unlocked it, it turned out to be my dad. He smiled he noticed Tzuyu was asleep so he kept quiet "Do you need anything dad?" I asked

JYP'S Pov
"Do you need anything dad?" Jihyo my beautiful daughter asked me "No I just came to check up on you two" I said. Jihyo nodded I noticed how Tzuyu had her arm around Jihyo's waist protectively. I smiled after some time Jihyo fell asleep. I smiled and kissed her crown as well as Tzuyu's before leaving and shutting the door. I smiled "At least she found someone who will love her" I whispered to myself I went back to my office. I went back to work trying to find him before he does anything that will harm her. 

Song: Proud Corazon
Movie: Coco
Singer: Anthony Gonzalez