Night terrors

I told Slender what my plane was he welcome me with open arms . Slender side that I  would be offenderman proxy. I was alarmed because he is a player. The first night Little  miss Sally ask me if I could kill people. I side to her yes I can she asked me how. I told her I sucked the Che  out of people . I did not want to go to far into detail of my power. Sally ask me if I could read her a story I side of cores. She pointed to a book called 1000 ways to kill.I told her I had to go get a glass of water.  I saw slender and ask about the book he side it was fine so. I went upstairs to her room and stared to read the story after about six pages she was out like a light . She is so cute. I walked down stairs to see what the other were doing. Saw offenderman standing he looked at me with lust.I was not scared of him. I was told I was living with offenderman I was shocked . I had no choice in the first place so I did as I was told. We had arrived at this big house he helped me grab my two bags. that was all he told me we stare in the Morning. I went to my bed room and change into pj's and went to bed drifted off to sleep. I was safe from my father same as my baby sister. I had felt like someone was stocking like. I was pray it was weird . I saw what looked like my little sis dead and hung on a tree. I felt the anger inside was going to kill the bastard who hurt my baby sis. I woke up to offender next to me calming me down that was the first time I felt loved.