My frist day of traing Adult content

Ravens POV.
I woke up on offenders chest . Offended Was staring at me . I side good morning baby . He looked at me  oooh her so badly.  As  walk Down stars.I was raven cooking  food . I decide to wake behind raven and hug her. She jumps  up because I scared a her . She turns around and kiss me with passion . We eat Breakfast  and off we go to training. I am impressed with what my    Kitten can do . She told me how she survives off  of  che she looked scared. It did not matter to me as long as you are alive and safe. He  kisses me with passion. I killed a total of 5 men & 5 woman. Raven killed a total of 15people. I told her if she keep it up she was going to be legend likewise me she Laughed at me it's about 5 pm I told her we are done for the day she side yay we get to go home . I pick her up bridal. style and teleport to our house. She asked me if I wanted food . I side ya . She went to the kitchen and made  us mashed potato's and gravy. She called me to the table. I got up and went to the table we ate as she Told me that lazaro power Aren't going to get strong as her power.
Ravens POV
I was trying to get offender horny. Like I side I live off of sex so .I try to tempt him. I Had the idea to go over and sit on his lap. I finally got his attention. He side baby girl stop temping me. I told him I need che and had to explained that there are two types of che there are che sexual and ara che . He side is my baby girl horny or needey .