Meeting A Obsesser

(Y/n)'s POV

Bendy did say he would send someone but where is he/she. I've been pretty much been twiddling with my thumbs for like 30 minutes.

Just as I was fixing to loose my sanity a girl walked in with a glare on her face looking at me.

She was a pale girl just like Bendy and had jet black hair. Her eyes were black which had nothing to them. Her lips were black that made her look dead. She wore a black tight dress that hugged her curves. She wore a black band around her thigh that made her look like a hoe. She then had on her feet black high heels.

She tossed me my cloths which landed on my face and fell to the floor. I got annoyed with this hoe and said,

"Listen here hoe. I don't know what's your problem is today, because clearly your ass seems to be having a wedgey."

She scoffed and slapped my face. She then said,

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. You don't even have the right to talk to me lower classmate."

You had no idea how I wanted to take her down. She then flicked her hair and said,

"Get dressed in your outfit and make it snappy. Bendy has been waiting for you."

She seemed annoyed on the last sentence. I looked at her like she was stupid. She obviously can't see that I'm chained to a freakin wall and I can't really do anything.

She then noticed me looking at her like she was stupid and said,

"I said get dressed into your new outfit. You dum-"

She was just a few inches away from me and that gave me the perfect opportunity to slap her across her plastic Barbie doll face.

She held her cheek in her hand and looked at me with pure anger. She ran towards me and pulled out a knife from her dress.

I didn't feel the slightest of intimidation by her knife. I knew she would be screwed if she killed me.

After a few seconds of her holding the knife to my neck, she put it away. She then faced away from me and said,

"Just get dressed before I actually kill you."

I chuckled and said,

"How am I supposed to do that when I have chains holding me down."

She groaned in annoyance and tossed me a key. I caught the key and undid my chains. I rubbed my wrists and looked at my outfit.

It was a really tight looking black leather tank top with some spikes on it. Really short black leather shorts. The black tank top connected to these little circles that go around my thighs. Yeah! Now I can totally pull off miss hoe herself. High black boots that had thin heels. The last part of the outfit was a black spiked chocker.

I looked at miss Barbie and said,

"Who the hell picked this outfit."

She looked at me and said,

"Bendy himself did."

I whispered under my breath and said,

"Of course he did."

I put the outfit on and looked at myself in the mirror of Bendy's bathroom. Everything was hugging my curves. I really did not like this outfit.

I put my hair in a high ponytail with a ponytail holder I found in the bathroom and walked to.... what was her name. Oh yea I never got her name because I never really cared.

Though I would like to call her by her name than calling her hoe a lot.

I looked at this Malibu Barbie and said,

"I never caught your name....."

"Alice Angel, but you don't get to say my name. You can call me just Queen."

She said as she smiled like she was high and mighty. She grabbed my arm forcefully and yanked me out of Bendy's room.

We started walking to where Bendy was wanting to meet me. She stopped which made me stop. She pulled her knife and pushed me to the wall with the knife at my neck.

She then said,

"Just to let you know. Bendy is mine. Got that."

I rolled my eyes and said,

"Whatever makes you happy."

She put the knife up and continued walking to where Bendy was with me following behind her.

Great. Now I'm with an obsessive person. What fun this will be.
------------------------
Look at me making a longer chapter. I'm so sorry to you Alice Angel fans. I also want you to know that today has been really stressful. I found out my dog died Saturday, yesterday when I was coming home from a trip.

Please I just really need some prayer. Though I will still continue this story, as long as I can. Also thank you so much for over 300 reads. I love you guys so much.

I honestly didn't think many people would read this. Thank you so much for your reads. Love y'all BYE!!