Target Sighted

You just pulled up at the club in your black camaro. ToxicLips was a very expensive couch to get in. Only the richest of people could get in.

You got out of the car and looked at the club in front of you. There were girls who looked like sluts, and guys that only want to get in the girl's pants, outside the club. It was disgusting, and you had to act like one of them for who knows how long.

You shuddered a little bit, but shrugged it off and walked inside. There were two lines, one for the people to pay probably 100's of dollars to get in, or the line for VIP's. You got in the line for VIP's and swiped my card and walked inside.

(Y/n) POV

There were some people already inside waiting to start the night of there life's. The club was pretty big, on the right side of the club was a bar that could sit about 20 people or less. On the back left corner was the stripper poles there was like 3, I think. On the back wall looked like the Dj station. In the back right was a VIP section, but I didn't feel like going up there. There were some tables for people who didn't want to stay at the bar, and the rest was pretty much the dance floor.

I went and sat at the bar to wait for the club to start. After like 15 min the club finally started. People were rushing in and started there night.

I was just sitting there bored out of my mind. Till the bartender came up to me cleaning a mug, probably from one of the people at the bar, because people were already taking shots, and beer.

"Do you want anything to drink ma'am?"

I looked up at him. He was pretty cute. He had brown hair that had a few blonde highlights. He had not light, nor dark but, fair skin. He had blue eyes with a tint of green and maybe gray. He wore the bartender uniform, which was a white long dress shirt buttoned all the way up, with black dress pants, dress shoes, and a black apron the ties around the waist.

I gave him a small smile and said,

"Yes please. I would like a martini."

"Alright."

He then we to his little bar station and started making my order. A few seconds later he came back with my order and left.

I started drinking my drink until someone said something in my ear.

"Hey, there's no time to drink. You have a mission to do."

It was (BFF/n). I scratched behind my ear so people won't get suspicious and said,

"I know what I'm doing. Can't a girl have a drink every once in a while, and I'm only going to have this one drink."

"Your impossible (Y/n). Anyway have you spotted the target?"

He said with annoyance. I sighed and said back,

"Nope, but I'm still looking."

??? POV

I just arrived at my favorite club, ToxicLips. I stepped out the limo with my favorite suit on and looked around.

"Is there something wrong boss?"

My right hand man asks me. His name is Boris, I've known him since were little. I look at him and said,

"Everything is fine."

We step inside the club and walk past security. We don't have to pay or swipe a card, because they know who am, because I secretly own the place. They're my puppets on strings.

Once we got in the club I see people having a good time, just like I want them to have. We go up to the VIP section and sit. A bartender comes up to me and asked what want. I told him I want a martini extra shot, and Boris got a green apple beer.

I look down at my subjects till one of them catches my eye. She had (H/l) -means hair length- (H/c) hair, curled to perfection. She had (E/c) eyes that shined when she looked a certain way. She wore a (F/c) crop top. With a (F/c) mini skirt that hugged her curves, which were unique, and some black high heels.

She was at the bar drinking a martini, I think that was what it was. I heard someone trying to get my attention. It was Boris.

"What is it Boris?"

I said with annoyance. He looked at me with concern and said,

"Are you okay boss, you seem distracted."

I looked back at the girl I was staring at, and Boris did the same. I smirked and said,

"Who is that, never seen her around here before."

"I'll go check with security."

"Please do."

I said facing him. He then left and I was alone at the table. I took a sip and said in my mind "Who are you mystery girl."

(Y/n) POV

After finishing my argument with (BFF/n) and martini. I got up and looked around for Bendy. I looked pretty much everywhere except the VIP section. I didn't want to go in there. That's where the snobby rich people are.

Though that's what it came down to since he isn't no where to be found down here. I went to the VIP section and showed them my card and went in.

I sat at the nearest table near me and sat down. I looked around till I saw him. He's here. I smiled and put my finger up to him and said,

"Target sited."
————————————————————————
Wow that was a long chapter. Well next chapter you will defiantly interact with Bendy. I promise.