Stony - Under the Mask

Steve doesn't know that his fiancé is the famous Iron Man. Tony on the other hand hates the super soldier, Captain America for always showing off when Iron Man has a mission. Tony thinks he's cheating on Steve because he finds the super soldier hot.

"Don't go near me I'm engaged!"

(I found this really cute! Enjoy reading!)

-x

A man in a metal suit quickly shows up into a dark alley, J.A.R.V.I.S just reported to him that there's this mutant like human wandering in the busy streets of New York and there he was standing in front of Iron Man. The guy's body is glowing, his face has a dark shade of red, and his eyes is burning red looking into Iron Man.

"You're hot. Literally." Iron Man said to the flaming guy, he's not attacking him they both stood still. The guy smirked at him showing off a flash drive that Iron Man needed, those were secret files that he wanted. When they guy started to run away, Iron Man flew his way in front of him, again. The guy was cornered, Iron Man is planning for his attack, they guy tries to punch the metal suit, he fights Iron Man because he needs to get away. Iron Man straggles him as the guy held into the metal suit's arm it starts to melt down slowly.

"Interesting, you're hotter than i thought." Iron Man punched the guy but he's quick so he got away fast running away from the alley when a huge shield hits him like it was a boomerang.

"Where do you think you're going?" A man in a tight blue and red suit arrives, there's a star on his head he was wearing a mask, the super soldier attacks the guy, he was glowing again, like he was about to blow.

"Oh no no! Don't!" Iron Man said moving closer to guy but he already blow off like a bomb.

"Great!" He said sarcastically. "Now the flash drive is gone too."

"You were saying?" Iron Man looked at Captain America who's holding the flash drive in his left hand while holding his shield on his other hand. Iron Man just looked at him and rolled his eyes under his helmet.

'The old man is here to show off again.' He muttered under his breathe, it's always been like this, Iron Man doing his mission right then a big guy wearing a silly outfit will come and fights in with him.

"Okay 'thank you' Capsicle, but i don't need your help give me the flash drive and go do some musical or whatever." The man in the metal suit said, faking his gratitude to Captain America, the taller just sighed before giving Iron Man his flash drive who left him after receiving it without even thanking the super soldier. Captain America checks his watch and almost cursed when it was already eight in the evening.

"Agent Fury, i need to go. I have a date." He said, talking to Agent Fury with his earpiece.

Steve Rogers removed his super suit in a flash he was already late for his date with Tony, he wears a navy blue button up shirt, sleeves are folded up to his elbow, he entered the restaurant quickly and became nervous when he saw his short boyfriend seating alone.

"Hey babe." He greets his boyfriend with a kiss on his cheek, Tony looked at him blankly but the brunette still smiles because his boyfriend is more handsome tonight.

"You're late." The blonde just smiled at him apologetically. "I'm sorry i have to wait for these flowers." He said, thanking himself for bringing up such an excuse, Tony accepted the bouquet with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"How was your day, beautiful?" Tony rolled his eyes at his boyfriend but he still feels so flustered from what Steve calls him. Then he remembered Captain America from earlier, his tight suit making his abs more visible to see.