Chapter 1

"Hurry your butt down here! Or else we are going to be late!!" My brother yelled to me. "Yeah, yeah calm your tits, big bubba!!!! I'm coming!"

     I should probably introduce myself. My name is Ariella nightmare.

Yeah I know Corney last name right? I have no idea how it's our last name but it is

Yeah I know Corney last name right? I have no idea how it's our last name but it is. The idiot yelling at me as my big brother Austin.

He doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut

He doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut . Or when to keep his hands to his own bacon. That could get him killed in a heartbeat. Anyways, well my family is were cats. As in we shift into big gigantic cats like lions, tigers, Panthers, cheetahs. If you can name the cat we shift into it. My packs name is the nightingale pack.  We're not the nicest to outsiders, and we're not known for our feelings. we're known for more like shoot or crush their heads first and ask questions later. Basically violence but that's only because of me and I'm not sorry for it. Me and my brother are  twins so right now it's kind of un decisive who's going to get the pack. hopefully it doesn't go to me that would be horrible. I don't want to be a leader.

  Right now we're headed on our way to school because another line pack has moved in to the extra land. We basically have to go greet them and tell them that if they step in our land we kill them without hesitation blah blah blah no matter who they are. So that's what we have to do.
       Time skip: on their way to school

   " why do we have to do the skin brother? I was perfectly content with ignoring them and acting like they didn't exist! Yet now we have to go introduce ourselves as the alphas!!??? You do understand they're gonna laugh at me being an alpha right?" I hissed.

" yeah yeah you'll be fine Arriola are you have to do is act like the cold bitch you are!! Then you can go back and do whatever you do with whoever you hang out with and all that nice jazz"  austin said with a wave of his hands! This boy had the nerve to wave me off like I was some shoe fly!! The NERVE!!!!!!

         As I looked out the window, I could have sworn I saw something in the woods. As I looked deeper, I couldn't see anything.
'Why do we have Stupid supernatural senses if they don't work!' I thought. 'Ugh whatever! It was probably nothing anyway' I thought. But I still couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.