001

"I'm fucking done with you!" Taehyung snapped, continuing with throwing his gucci clothes and his other valuable belongings to the brownish suitcase, before zipping it close, making sure it's properly zipped.

Sana scoffed, watching her husband packing his stuff to leave her in utter disbelief. "You're seriously gonna leave for real now? don't you dare just—"

"I'm not leaving forever, this is still my apartment." Taehyung explained, annoyed. "I just need a fucking break from you, that's all. Is it that much to ask?!" he said harshly as he looked to her, grabbing his suitcase and walking up to her.

"Everyday. We argue every. single. day. I'm sick of your nagging, mocking these past days, no matter what I do to make you happy you are never satisfied, and now I need to find out that you cheated on me?! I'm done. I'm so done."

"Look, just now, it wasn't what it looked like, alright? It's just—" she tried to explain, but Taehyung only laughed humorlessly, clearly remembering the scene from minutes ago, when he stepped into his apartment, coming home from work, only to encounter his wife making out with another man heatedly, on their couch, with two glasses of wine on their table.

Oh, and how he chased the man out of his apartment afterwards, and then threw his shoes out of the window, remembering they're on the seventh floor.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid to believe you now? After I saw that with my own eyes?" he said, scoffing in disbelief. "You're unbelievable."

"But Taehyung-" she tried, sudden desperation in her voice as she realized she could lose the luxurious life she's living right now, thanks to her rich husband. "I- ugh, alright, I really cheated on you. But it was because you're so busy with work lately! You have absolutely no time for me, and—"

"Even if I want to spend time with you, you're never satisfied! You always brag about stuff and painting your fucking nails or go shopping with my money is more important to you than talking to me, or spending time wit me!" Taehyung scoffed, and Sana only bit on her lip nervously, looking away, because she knew that he was kinda right.

Taehyung scoffed once again, taking her silence as a clear yes. Something inside of him was kind of expecting her to at least say no, to say that he is more important. But none of that happened, and that made him even more outraged and disappointed than he already was.

"That's it. I'm taking a break from you now, I'm so done." Taehyung said sternly, and simply passed her, walking to the front door, grabbing his passport and other important stuff and stuffing it to his pockets.

Sana still followed him, trying to stop him by calling out to him multiple times and grabbing his arm, but Taehyung only snatched his arm away harshly, glaring at her. "Don't. touch me. I'm gone for a week or two. Do not contact me." he quickly said, and then rushed to open the door, and let it slam close after he stepped out, walking to the direction of the elevator.

After some minutes, he was already walking out of the skyscraper-like apartment house, harshly typing on his phone he just fished out to dial a taxi that'd bring him to the nearest airport.

As he put his phone next to his ear, looking left and right to the dark streets, since it was almost the middle of the night, he didn't know exactly where he wanted to fly, but Europe sounded nice to him, at that moment.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*