Chapter 14

Jimin's POV

Mom forced me to go to the mall and go buy food. While I was walking I saw Taehyung and Y/N holding hands going out, i was shock, i didn't know what was happening. Why are they holding hands? I carefully followed them, they went to a nearby park and sat on the bench still holding hands. Taehyung said something to Y/N that made him come closer to Y/N.

Y/N's POV

Me and Taehyung sat on the bench, then Taehyung said something to me.

Taeh: Y/N you now I love you right?
Y/N: Yeah, i know that, wae?
Taeh: I want you to date me, even were siblings
Y/N: Taehyung-ah....

He went closer, but then someone came and punched Taehyung. It was Jimin. Jimin punched Taehyung a couple of time, then Taehyung started to bleed, i keep pulling Jimin and finally he stopped.

Y/N: Yah Jimin! Whats wrong with you?!?!
Jimin: Im asking the same question?
Y/N: But Taehyung didn't do anything wrong?!?!
Jimin: Oh really?!?! Like he was getting close so he can kiss you?!?!
Y/N: that....
Taeh: pick one, me or him?
Y/N: *face Taehyung* Taehyung-ah you know I like you, you've always been by my side, but when I'm with Jimin, my heart beats fast like theres no tomorrow.
Y/N: Im sorry Taehyung.....

I went close to Taehyung and gave him his one last kiss on the lips. I turned Jimin and he was in shock, then i grabbed Jimin's wrist and left Taehyung in the park.

Taehyung's POV

Y/N: *faces me* Taehyung-ah you know I like you, you've always been by my side, but when Im with Jimin, my heart beats fast like theres no tomorrow.

Everything that she said keeps on going  in my mind. She gave me her one last kiss, i kissed back. She grabbed Jimin's wrist and left without a single word. I was heart broken. I feel like she's the only one I have. I just want to run after her and hug her tightly, but i didn't do it. She was getting far, i was still in the Park watching the stars, then someone sat next to me. It was a cute little kid.

Kid: Oppa are you sad?
Taeh: ne
Kid: wae oppa?
Taeh: Huh? Oh umm...... your to young to know
Kid: she left you didn't she?
Taeh: how did you know?
Kid: oppa i can see it in your eyes
Taeh: ahh.....
Kid: she left you for another man right?
Taeh: *nodded*
Kid: ahh..... mianhe.......
???: Ara! Lets go!
Kid: ah! Oppa i have to go! Just let her be or leave her alone, she will come back to you, ok?
Taeh: thx
???: Ara! Go Ara!
Kid: Coming eomma!!

The kid left. Wow! She knows how to help people when it inloves in love. Wait? Leave her alone? I think i can do that, but she wont come back to me. Ill just have to wait and see.

???: Mianhe.....