Chapter 6

Jumgkook's POV

Y/N went up to her bedroom, and slept, I left a letter to Y/N "03/28/18" that means I'm going back home in March, 28, 2018 but today is 2015 so after 3years I'll be going back home, the reason I'm leaving is that I got a girl pregnant but I didn't want to tell my parents and Y/N, so I just ran away where no one will find me. After 5 months, the baby will be delivered today, me and my girlfriend (the girl) went to America, she also didn't tell her parents about it, we both left home.

Y/N's POV

I got shook from what Jungkook said, he got a girl pregnant!

Jeon: Please don't tell mom and dad?!?
Y/N: I won't
Jeon: promise?
Y/N: promise
Taeh: Guys Pali!! The food is getting cold
Y/N and Jeon: Coming!

We all eat our dinner. The next day. Me and Taehyung is going school, almost all of the students starred at us I didn't know why, is it because we both came out in the same car? I didn't what is happening, someone grabbed my and dragged me to an empty classroom.

???: did you just come out with Taehyung in the same car?!?!
Y/N: Momo?!
Momo: Answer my question!
Y/N: Yes, we both came out in the same car
Momo: I'm warning you stay away from Taehyung, his mine
Y/N: doesn't look like it
Momo: you'll see I'll get him back
Y/N: try me

Momo went out of the classroom so do I, when I went out some many people were around someone and so I thought it was Taehyung, someone grabbed me and kissed me, my eyes went wide when I looked it was Taehyung I didn't know what was happening so I kissed back, all of the students were in shock. I pulled away the dragged Taehyung away from the people around us.

Y/N: what the hell?!?!
Taeh: that umm...
Y/N: tell me why did you kiss me in front of THEM!?!?!
Taeh: someone asked if were a thing and I said yes then she said she wanted prof so I kissed you
Y/N: WHY DID YOU SAY YES!!!
Taeh: I didn't know what came on my mind
Y/N: what now?
Taeh: from now on you'll be my fake girlfriend
Y/N: Hell Nah bro
Taeh: came on
Y/N:NO! You're my step brother
Taeh: Please!
Y/N: fine, but no more kissing
Taeh: fine
Y/N: fine

A few more fcking weeks with Taehyung went kind of worst, every time we pass by Momo she just gives us a death stare, I gave her a what-btch-what-are-you-going-to-do-now stare. Recently Jimin always stays away from me I didn't know why, I saw Jimin standing by smoking so I talked to him.

Y/N: Yah Jimin!
Jimin: What do you want?
Y/N: Why are you avoiding me?
Jimin: You're with Taehyung right? He might find you, I need to go

I pulled him and I leaned in to a kiss, he was in shock but he kissed back.

Taehyung's POV

I went to find Y/N but when I looked outside the school, I saw Jimin and
Y/N kissing I didn't know what to do so I just left, but I do have feelings for Y/N even though she's my step sister but it seems like she's taken.

Momo's POV

I was about to smoke outside the school but then I saw Jimin and Y/N kissing, I thought Y/N and Taehyung are together, so I took my phone and took a picture, so all this time she was cheating on Taehyung. I ran to find Taehyung but finally I found him.

Momo: Yah OPPA!
Taeh: What do you want now?
Momo: look at this *showed the pic.*
Taeh: Aish! That's fake you just edited that
Momo: it's true oppa
Taeh: Y/N would never cheat on me
Momo: But op-

There he just walked away liked nothing happened. Aish! This Y/N cheating on Taehyung, I knew she was going to do this shit!