chap 6: I'm sorry...

hue hue let's continue this lol. anyways, the pitcure from above i made it with live portrait maker.

.............................................................
Sans' POV.
i hope she's okay...
--------------------------------------------------
next morning...
i woke up... frisk have been go down stairs. i look at the time,it's already 9 AM. then, i use my jacket and i'm going out my room to downstairs. then, chara said to me "good morning,sans..." she's seem a bit off. i respond "morning,kid. anyways where's frisk?" chara said she's going with asriel .
i nod my head and said to her " why are you crying last night? " she's surprised and she said that she's not crying last night.
i know her feelings right now. then, i hug her, she is like w-what?...

Chara's POV.
i can't believe that sans hugs me... i cried... and hug her back...
it's warm as usual... he pats my back... he whispered at my ear said "i love you, char"
heh... then, many minutes later were break the hug and sans said that he will search frisk, i nod and he teleported.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Frisk's POV.
i'm going with asriel to the waterfall. he said to me "isn't beautiful,frisk?" i responded "yeah..." then... i see him... blushing?! i can't believe... he said to me " frisk... what would you do, if someone loves you marrying you?" i answered " yeah... cool... why no-" he kiss me on the forehead. he said " i love you frisk..." before i could say... sans teleported in front of me and asriel... that time he was shocked... he's angry right now... he said " frisk! you told me that you'd love me?!!" i talk to him but, he doesn't trust my words... i began to cry... asriel mad at sans he said "SANS! stop doing that..." then, sans said "oh yeah?! then fight me!" and asriel said to me "let's go,frisk" he grab my hand and we run.

Sans' POV.
... i thought that she's love me... welp... this is my time. i teleported to my and paps house there's chara sit on the sofa she's watching anime and i sat next her, she said " so? how is frisk?" my head looks down and i put my hands on her shoulder, she's a bit confused... then i pull her to kiss her forehead. she's blushing and she said " w-what's that for?.." i smirked at her reaction. and i said to her that me and frisk break up.
then, she's said "but... she love you,right?"
i said that i saw frisk was kissed by asriel on her forehead.
------------------------------------------------------------

short chappie... cuz i don't have any imagination to do on this story anyways im gonna do a one shots chans fanfic :3
...............
Adios!!