Forget

His hand roamed around my body, his chapped lips kissed me roughly. I tried freeing my hands from his grasp. But no matter the strength and adrenaline I have in my system, he is still too strong for me.

When I was my younger self, I would admire how strong he was, but right now there's nothing more that I hate and fear than his strength.

I shifted my legs in hopes that I could kick him off me. But that too was proven useless as he held down my legs with his own and placed more of his weight on me.

"If you keep on struggling..." He breathed in my ear. "It will only hurt more for you. So be a good girl and behave."

He licked and sucked on my earlobe. I turned away from him, but that was a wrong move. It exposed my neck to him which he noticed and started kissing down to it. He desperately tried to find my soft spot. I let out a sob. He must have mistaken it as a sign of pleasure because he stopped at one certain spot and continued sucking on it. Once he saw the big red spot on my neck, he smirked to himself.

His free hand slid from my waist to the waistband of my cotton shorts. That's when my blood ran colder than it did earlier. I struggled more like a worm trying desperately to get away from being eaten alive. My hip accidentally brushed against his crotch. He let out a deep moan and I felt something poke the lower part of my stomach.

He tugged my shorts down but I kept my legs together.

"Stop..." I whimpered.

"Sh. Honey, this is going to be fun."

"No. This is disgusting we're cousins! This isn't right! Please stop. I don't like this." I begged. "Stop - hmm!"

His lips were once again on mine. This feels gross. I wanted to throw up.

'No more.'

I bit his lip hard until I tasted iron. He abruptly pulled away and cursed.

"You're going to pay for that! I was considering to take it slow for you since it's your first time but you know what? I'm just going to have my way with you."

He roughly seperated my legs apart and pulled down my short and underwear. He tied my wrists with my shoelaces that was strewn on my bedroom floor, and thrn he gagged me with a piece of cloth.

'No. I'm sorry!' I wanted to say but all that came out were muffled screams.

'Please, stop!'

I jerked awake. I stared at the familiar pale ceiling. The room dimly illuminated by the moonlight shining through the window. I sat up and covered my face with my hands. Cold sweat ran down my face, neck and back. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. I was too shaken up that I didn't notice the other side of the bed shift.

Strong arms wound themselves around my trembling form. My back hit a warm broad chest and a warm breath brushed against the back of my neck, making me shiver.

"What's wrong, doll?" His deep soothing voice whispered in my ear.

Just hearing his voice helped me calm down a bit. But I am still unable to find my voice. When I didn't give an answer he placed his hands on my shoulder and turned me around to face him. He held my wrists and pulled them away from my face. Once he saw me, his face softened and his honey-colored eyes filled with worry.

His hands cupped my cheeks and wiped away the tears that I had just noticed. I pressed my face on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me and pat my head soothingly. Once my crying had stopped he asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"...The nightmare again." I said softly.

He sighed and pushed me slightly away he cupped my face and all I could focus on were his warm eyes.

"No one can harm you anymore." He said.

That's right. My cousin's not here anymore. Jason killed him before he could do anything more to me. Although, he already took my v card, he couldn't finish what he started. Jason still regrets that he didn't arrive sooner, but honestly I'm just thankful Jason stopped him.

After that he took me away from my cousin's house and brought me to his own home. He asked me why I was with that 'bastard' - he would call him - in the first place.

And I told him how my mom insisted that I'd stay with my cousin since she was going on a business trip and didn't trust me being alone. She wouldn't take 'no' for an answer no matter how much I begged.

After hearing that, Jason never let me go back home. He said that my home is here, with him. And I honestly didn't mind. I don't want to go back and remember all those horrible things. Besides, they say I'm a suspect for my cousin's death; or at least that's what Jason said.

My train of thought was cut off when a pair of soft warm lips pressed against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back. He slowly layed me back down on the bed and straddled me. He pulled away slightly and stared into my eyes lovingly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down towards me for another kiss.

______________________________________

Late update, I know. A lot of things happened which inspired me to write this one.

I've been meaning to ask, are you guys okay with a lemon chapter? 'Cause like I've never written one but my friend said I should try. And if I do write one, I want it to be Jason.

I mean, have you seen his face when he doesn't have the intent to kill you? The way he smiles warmly at you, tells me that he is the kind of man that would love you and only you and would think that you are the most precious thing in the whole world (unless you betray his trust, then he kills you too).

Leave a star and a comment but if you're too lazy or don't want to that's okay with me too. I understand. Hope you enjoyed though!

-KitKats 'n Hazelnuts