Desire (Forget Pt. 2)

⚠️Warning⚠️
This chapter is rated SPG. It may contain Themes, Language, Violence, Sex, Horror, or Drugs which are not suitable for young audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.
______________________________________

I pulled him down towards me for another kiss. It's amazing how drunk I feel with his kisses. With his body flushed against mine, I can't help the heat radiating off my body to increase. As the kisses became more passionate, I felt his hand crawl under my shirt, slightly lifting it. That sudden action made me freeze.

"Jason..." I whispered softly.

He pulled back to look at my face. I stared into his eyes that was filled with love and lust. He closed his eyes and let out a breath, he rest his forehead against mine then said, "Can I please have you tonight? I don't know if I can hold back anymore."

In that moment I felt guilt crawl up in my gut. I've been letting him wait for almost a year now. Every time our kisses become heated, I always stop him before things get crazy. But now, I decided that it's okay, I think I'm completely healed from the trauma and it's with the person I love anyway. Why should we wait any longer?

Now that I made up mind, I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it gently.

"Okay." I said quietly.

He abruptly pulled back and looked into my eyes, silently asking if I'm sure. I slowly nodded and gave him a faint smile, reassuring him. With that his lips were on mine again, but this time it was more rough, more passionate. It surpirsed me and I tried to keep up with his pace, we haven't kissed like this before.

He pulled back from my lips to lift my shirt off of me and threw it on the floor. He then placed kisses on my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. Once he found it, I couldn't help letting out a moan. I turned beet red all the way to the tip of my ears. He smirked and let out a deep chuckle. I felt the vibration from his chest on mine, and that made my sensitive buds harden. He then proceeded to remove all the remaining articles of clothing on both of us.

I covered my mouth in embarrassment while he continued to litter kisses from my neck down to my bare chest. He kissed my right nipple before placing it in his mouth and sucking on it, while he played with the other between his fingers. I tried my hardest to cover the sounds coming out of my mouth.

I opened my eyes that I unconsciously closed and met with his half lidded ones. That sexy gaze alone made me wetter down there. He suddenly squeezed my left mound and it made me arch my back in pleasure, the back of my hand still muffling my moans. He seperated his mouth from my breast and leveled his face with mine.

"Won't you remove your hand?" He asked. I shook my head in response, looking away from his eyes. "Please? I want to kiss you. Am I not allowed?"

I reluctantly removed it from my mouth when he suddenly took hold of my wrists and placed them above my head in just a blink of an eye. He ground his hips against mine, his member teasing my core. I let out a loud moan and he lowered his head in the crook of my neck, his chest viberating against me once more.

"You lied!" I yelled whilst panting.

He chuckled as he pulled back to look at me again, "I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself."

But his hips didn't stop moving, he continued to tease me. And with his every movement, I let out a quiet moan. His actions were quickly frustrating me.

"Please stop teasing me already." I said in a needy voice. My cheeks became warmer as I said this.

His tip was now teasing my entrance, but he stopped all movement. "Are you sure about this?" He asked one last time. "Because I won't be able to stop later on."

I bit my lip and nodded. I was excited and nervous at the same time. He inserted his tip and then gradually his whole length. Small tears escaped my eyes as I closed then tightly he kissed away my tears and then kissed my lips comfortingly. It still stings a bit, but he waited until I've adjusted. Once my hips suddenly jolted and the new sensation made me moan, that was his signal to start moving his hips.

He started out slow and careful as to not hurt me. But not long after, his pace started to quicken. Before I knew it, he was already moving in an inhuman speed. His head went back to my neck and he started littering my skin with hickies and bite marks once more, muffling his grunts and moans.

With one hard thrust he found my g-spot which made me moan loudly.

"Right...there!" I screamed.

And he kept hitting that one same spot, until the knot in my stomach snapped and I was seeing stars. "Jason!" I screamed his name as I clenched around him and released. He released not long after. Throwing his head back and moaning my name as his warm seed spreads inside me.

He pulled out and laid down next to me. Both of us catching our breaths.
Jason put the covers over us and he spooned me, kissing the back of my head.

"I love you." He whispered as my eyes were beginning to close. "Goodnight, my doll."

______________________________________

Disclaimer! The picture above is not mine (Just sayin).

Omagah, I just wanna be an ostrich and bury my head in embarrasment and cringe. I dunno what came over me to write but hey I did it.

Sorry for the delay. Exams are over and the intrams just ended too. Can you believe that the week after the exams, they immediately start the intramurals?

I, of course, am not a sporty person. I mean I tried sports and I liked them, but all that running is just... Anyway since I'm that kind of person, I joined the props committee, and there I found happiness(ish). Since I like to paint I enjoyed it, and there were no blending of colors needed which is better.

Enough about me! I hope you liked it and if you didn't I'm sorry, I dunno how to write 🍋.

Please leave a comment (or writing tips) and vote but if you dun wanna that's fine bah me!

P.S. to my sister if you read it, the next time we meet we shall not speak of this nor will you ever tell (whether verbal or non-verbal) a single soul about what I've done. Not. A.Word.