getting ready

Faye's pov :

Me and Lou were both going on dates tonight it was going to be lou and brads first one so I was helping her get ready and getting ready myself for my date with Lucas. Me and Lou have become really close lately and have been seeing each other a lot mostly at brads house but we also go shopping too. Lou was wearing a blue pasel dess with a denim jacket and maroon converse I was wearing jeans, a laced top, a leather jacket and pink vans.she looked really nice and I was so happy that she had made so many friends and even got her self a date after thinking she wouldn't have any friends.

Brads pov :

Me and Lucas were getting ready for our dates I was really nervous I really liked Lou but I wasn't sure if she felt the same way about me Lucas could tell I was nervous he tried to calm me down but It wouldn't work. He had been my friend since could even remember and had always been there when I needed him. We went out the house and walked like five steps to lous house I hadn't ever been in here or met her parents before oh God what if they hate me Lucas knocked on the door and suddenly the door opened there was a woman there with a huge grin "hello boys you Must be brad and Lucas the girls are just finishing getting ready but they will be down in a minute so you can come in and wait for them if you want"

"Thank you" I said whilst walking into the house.