one

The music was incredibly loud, damn near deafening. The room dark, hazy, hot, sticky. An average college party. The air smelled of cigarettes, weed, sweat and alcohol. She loved the smell, it flowed through her nose and filled up her body, bringing her to sanity. She danced and danced. Swaying her hips perfectly to the beat, knowing she would be seen. She had a way of doing that.

She snapped out of her thoughts, and paused her dancing as she felt a hand from behind her slide up the front of her thigh and a body press up against the back of her. She felt the warmth as he massaged her thigh with his big hands. But this wasn't a stranger, this was him.

His fingers gripped hers, rubbing his thumb into the back of her hand as he dragged her through the crowd. She followed him up the stairs. Staring at his back, taking in what he was wearing. The grey of his shirt contrasted against is perfectly tanned skin. She watched he muscles of his back flex and her mind wandered off to the thought of her nails scratching down his back and the low hiss that would leave his lips from the pleasurable pain.

She was caught off guard by him shoving her into a bathroom and locking the door. He turned to face her and she saw his face for the first time that night. He needed her, she could see the lust swimming throughout his gaze. He backed her up against the counter. She quickly and subconsciously undid his belt, noting that his addictively large bulge was about to rip his jeans. He put his arm around her back pulling her close to him and immediately attacked her lips. His free hand around her throat, lightly choking her just how she liked it. The straps of her dress falling down her shoulders. The lace on the neckline lowering, almost exposing her breast. Their lips parted, she gasped as he picked her up and carelessly dropped her on the counter. She seductively and slowly spread her legs for him, she made sure to bite her now red lip, she knew it would drive him insane. He kissed her more forcefully, more heated, more messy.

His lips moved to her neck, breaking vessels and creating harsh red markings. She slightly moaned, encouraging him to be rougher. He pushed up her dress to the top of her thighs. She yanked off his shirt and pushed down his pants along with his boxers. He ripped off her lace thong and tossed it away somewhere in the room. He reattached their lips for a hungry kiss. He kissed her like he was deprived, like she was the medicine for his illness, like he was sucking the soul right out of her body.

He roughly slammed his huge dick all the way into her making her almost lose her grip and balance on the counter. Her back arched into his perfectly toned chest immediately, as curses left her plump lips. "Fuck Shae!" Her body melted into him and with every rough, lust filled thrust her head banged painfully against he mirror. One hand gripped onto her waist, sure to leave bruises and one pressed firmly against the wall so he could fuck her harder. She leaned up and desperately kissed him, pulling his bottom lip with her teeth as she painfully scratched her red nails down his muscular back, whimpering as he continued relentlessly fucking her. "Good girl." He lowly said into her ear. His groans from her tightness, made the heaven in between her thighs increasingly wet. Profanities, nasally gasps, and whines fell from her lips as her dominant ravished her. His thrusts became faster and deeper and she began to reach her high. "Daddy!" She begged him, the whole house could've heard it if the music wasn't so loud. Her legs uncontrollably shook, words became gibberish, her mascara ran down her face, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, loud screams and moans involuntarily escaped her mouth, her breasts and her inner thighs glistened, her lips swollen and red.

His thrusts became quicker, harder and sloppier making her fall completely over her edge, clenching around him. He came inside of her, riding out his high before carefully pulling out of her. She whimpered at the loss of connection. His head dropped to the crook of her neck, gripping the counter roughly. She could feel his cum dripping out of her and pooling between her legs. He breathlessly chuckled in her ear "how was that princess?" Knowing damn well she loved being fucked like a whore. Her arms wrapped around his neck, his head laying on her shoulder, peppering soft kisses on her skin. "Perfect." She whispered, still trying to catch her breath.

After a few moments, she pushed him away from her, pulled the straps of her dress up and hopped off the counter. She turned to the mirror, fixed her hair and mascara and shimmied her dress down.

"Leila?" She heard Shae call her. She hated that nickname unless it came from him.
"Yes?"
"Why do you always run away?" He asked.
She gave herself one last once-over, picked her ruined panties from the floor, and turned to look him deep in his Bambi brown eyes.
"Because sluts don't stay for breakfast."
She tucked the fabric into his jeans. She kissed him deeply one last time and walked out. Leilani walked back down to the party and out of Shae's house. She got into her black BMW and went home.