Chapter 15: The first mission (part 2)

Val: -We have a lot to travel just to get to Tesalia, Greece. That's makes me nervous because I don't know what danger or enemies we could find out there. Since I speak to father Albert's mind is quiet, I can't read anything and that's...-

Albert: -How I'm supposed to hide all my feelings for her? How I'll go straight to Hades and Persephone and ask her hand in marriage? Not with the things that Hades said to me when we first kissed. I don't have the strength and confidence to do it. What I'm thinkin she's the gorgeous Princess of the Underworld and I'm a nobody for crying out loud!-

Val: - I can't believe what I'm hearing, he wants to marry me??? For the love of Zeus! I'm so happy, of course I want to marry you!- Albert? - Suddenly something appears on mi sight- Are you seeing this?

Albert: - I was so deep in thoughts that I almost ignore what Val said- Yes Val, and you know what to do, I'll be right behind you.

Val: -Our plan and strategy was that we have to be careful and that we had to be sure first, that no human were close to us to use our powers. So I get closer to the person in front of us and if I sense that is human we ask for directions just for our cover because we have a map. If I sense anything else I just fly up while Albert fights with whatever it is so then from above I help Albert. When we finish fighting I use my power to transform the body or bodies into ashes, so thin that the wind takes them with him. I got closer to examine the person, I see his soul so pure, his a man in the early twenties, so handsome, perfect body blonde and blue eyes. He look at me and open his mouth just to say nothing, his heartbeat increases, that's so sweet.-

Albert: -Assh**e- Hey, we need directions, can you help us?

Xguys: - She's so beautiful I had never saw a woman more beautiful in my entire life and I doubt I see someone else in the rest of my life.- What's your name beautiful girl?

Val: - I heard another heartbeat so strong that I thought that its going to blow out! So I look beside me and I see Albert so red on the cheeks, so is he jealous?- Albert are you ok? -I whisper-.

Albert: -She's talking to me, and the only thing that I can feel is jealousy I want to kill him with my bare hands- Yes I'm ok! -I whisper.-

Val: Hi! I'm... -I start to think in other names-... Xenoria you can call me Xen! And this is Argo! Who are you?

Xguy: Hello! I'm Viktor, I live near here! It's a pleasure.

Albert: -She's so magnificent, of course we had to change everything like we are in undercover. She's brilliant!-

Viktor: Where are you from? And I can help you with directions.

Val: Fantastic! We're from the south and we're going to Greece!

Viktor: Which one there so much towns in the south?

Val! Hahahaha! We're from Iraklion! You've been there?

Viktor: Never been, but I would like to visit soon!

Albert: Can you tell us how far is Greece and how to get there?

Viktor: Yes I can tell you but you need to rest first. I suggest my house!

Val: I'm really sorry but we need to get there fast. I appreciate the offer but we have to decline.

Viktor: I understand but it's so dark at night and dangerous, no place for a lady.

Albert: Look pal, we really need to get going even you help us or not!

Val: Argo! Calm down! Please!

Albert: We have to go! Now! -This assh**le thinks that we're going to fall in his stupid trap! And the worse is that I can feel his convincing Val.- (Hades, this is Albert! Can you hear me?) (Yes Al! What's up? Where's Val?) (Hades, we're fine but there's this stupid human that he don't let us continue with our quest. What should I do?) (Al, let me talk to Val first I need you to distract the human he can't see Val for like 10 minutes, ok?) (Ok, your Majesty.)

Albert: Viktor is it right?

Viktor: Yes!

Albert: So, about those directions?

Viktor: Ok, I tell you all the directions, but I have to go home for my map.

Albert: -Just in that moment Val's eyes change from green to white and I get preoccupied. She doesn't move a muscle. She stay still for like 7 minutes then she gives me the look that everything is fine and over.- (Val, we have 2 choices: 1. Go with him to his house or 2. wait here and give him the chance to get weapons to possibly try to kill us. You decide Princess. And Val? I like the name Argo so I decided that I would like to change it and to you to keep calling me like that.) (Hahahaha, that's great "Argo", and let's go with him, we can't let him go alone! But if is a trap?) (Val, Hades told me if we get into that situation let him know immediately.) (Ok, Argo let's go.)

Val: Ok, Viktor we're coming with you.

Viktor: Sweet! Let's get going.

Argo: It's your house far from here?

Viktor: No, just 20 minutes walk.

Val: That's great! - I have to tell father about this just to keep him updated.- (Dad? Are you there?) (Yes Val, I'm here. Tell me what happened?) (Dad, I need you to be alert. Because we're going to the human's house. Just look for us or pay attention to our calls.) (Ok Val, I will always be here.)

Argo: (Val, what Hades said?) (Argo, father said that his going to be alert and waiting for our call.) (Ok, Princess. Let's do this.)

Viktor: - Ok, I have the precious girl coming with me. The other guy is so suspicious, I don't know but I don't trust him. I could kill him and get the girl all for myself.-

Argo: You look troubled my friend what are you thinking? - I give Val a look just to her to understand and she stay alert to anything.-

Viktor: Um... not... nothing I... I'm fine.

Argo: (Val, something is wrong with this fool!) (Yes Argo I sense it too. We need to be prepared.)

Val: Viktor you sound nervous, is something wrong?

Viktor: Everything is fine, promise! -I can't take what I thought out of my head.-

Val: -In this moment I can get to read Viktor's mind and... Oh for the love of Zeus! (Argo I know what happened with him! He's thinking to kill you just to keep me with him!) (Val, are you serious? That son of a b*tch! I'm going to kill him!) (Argo look at me! Everything is going to be ok, I won't let him hurt you! Calm down!) (Ok Princess but if he tries something I'll be the one to kill him ok?) (Ok, whatever Argo).

Argo: Viktor, how much further?

Viktor: We are almost there, just a little more!

Argo: It's just get the map and get going right?

Viktor: Yes only the map and some water and food, because we have a long journey.

Val: Ok, grab all you need!

Viktor: Ok, we're here guys!

Val: -It was a beautiful house! So big just for one person. And it was big. And all white.- Viktor this is a huge house just for you.

Viktor: Well yes my parents died when I was a little boy and they leave me with a huge inheritance. So I decided to study Chemical Engineering and then move here, this house was theirs too!

Argo: That's cool and everything but we need to hurry up.

Val: Argo! Please!

Argo: Xen! We don't have much time!

Val: I know Argo! Be patient, please!

Argo: (Val, we need to finish this otherwise the prophecy would start in this quest!)

Val: (Ok, you're right!) Viktor we need to go!

Viktor: Ok I'm done! Let's go!

Val: -And there we started our journey to get to Tesla-.