Moving ?

Ayva was a 15 year old girl with a lot of friends yes she was considered popular. Some people adored her some thought she had way to many friends but they all loved her this all changes when her dad gets one phone call.

--------

Ayva's pov

I was walking home with my boyfreind from volleyball practice and then we walked in my house and I saw my dad on the phone amd he looked very happy I just said "bye" to my boyfreind and he left then my dad finished his conversation "what was that about" I ask him "um.... I don't know how to tell u this but were moving to cali." "WHAT NO WE CANT IM NOT GOING ANYWERE!!!! "honey lower ur voice" "Dad do u know how many freinds I have I'm notgoing nowhere I have a right I'll stay over jacks house(my boyfreind) no I'm not going anywhere please who else knows moms going to freak"! "AYVA STOP NOW go to ur room and ur mom already knows and so does ur sister and ur brother there all exicited." "ugghhhh I hate u"!!!!! I stomp in my room and slam to the as loud as I can I know that well get noice report I don't care cause right now I have to clear my head and call jack I use my had dandy ladder and climb down and call jack to pick me up so we can go to town.

---moments later

beep beep! I see him and climb in the car "I have to tell u something" "okay?" he says while he gets on the road "I'm moving to cali" screeccchhh! he stops the car in traffic and said "WHAT WHY NO U CANT JUST STAY AT MY HOUSE PLEASE!!! "Babe look at the road are u crazy I'll explain just look great a police officer."the police knoks on the window we explain and he says we have to come with him to the station cause we caused an accident. oh great now my dad will find out I left and I'm going to be grounded

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED DONT COPY