Home

hip weeks later

Ayva pov

I came home with a warning and today is my last day here I didn't get mad at jack I mean he was doing the right thing for me jack and I realized that a long distance relestionship is not going to work out so we broke up and promised to be friends I mean I'm fine with it we had one more day as a couple it was awesome we went out to dinner and walked around in the park the we sleeped in my backyard while we were looking at the stars it was a magical night. Today I'm leaving and I'm heading to the the airport with my Best friend savannah and Jack. And now we are waiting for our flight to call our flight is 306.we just talking about random things then our flight was called "flight 306 flight 306" "bye I'll miss u guys so much "not as much I'll miss u" savannah say "I will always love u" jack said, I started to tear up and said "me too" I gave I him a quick kiss and hugged savannah and boarded the plane.....

Ayva pov

On the plane it was 2 seats it was me at the window seat YAYY and this dude with really blue eyes he was really cute and his shirt said magcon I wonder what that is I heard someone at school talking about migfish I mean magcon I looked at him again and he said "hi" "hey" I said omg he is so cute "where u heading at" "Cali" "oh really me too" he said we kept talking for awile we watched a movie on his laptop and I fell asleep on his shoulder.................

A/n

Sorry short chapter I'll update later today but right now I have to clean my room uggggghhhhh😒😒😓😓😌😌😔😔😞😣😣😱😱😨😨 Someone kill me now lol jk see y'all later