Date with nash ❤❤❤

A/n
It's REALLY late here were I am but I'm freaking out about the 3k and for a thank u I decided to make an update its not going to be long cause it is like 3am so yea but thanks so much I wouldn't be doing this without you guys so thanks for being there for me comment vote and follow love ya hope u enjoy the chap!!

Ayva POV

I hear upstairs and get my outfit on I curl my hair and add lipstick and mascara and I head down stairs I decide to text Nash

Me:hey I'm ready
Nash:hi I was just going to text u I'm out front'

I head outside and get in his car and heis wearing a tuxedo "wow fancy" I say he turns around "wow Ayva you look so pretty" "thanks you don't look bad yourself" I say "so wear we going" "its a REALLY fancy restaurant that only let's you wear fancy clothes" he says "Nash your so sweet but you don't have to bring me somewhere that fancy" "my treat" "at least let me pay". "Nah it's fine your to pretty for that" I blush a lot an my checks the a deep red why does this always happen to me I hide my face from him making sure he doesn't see intell it stops he stops the car and goes around to open the door for me I put my head down and walk to the door he stops me and turns me around exposing my face "aww ayvas blushing" that my friends is what I'm afraid of "be quiet" I say and head inside.

A/n

Sorry really short I will update tomorrow I'm falling asleep good night my loves!.😘😘✌🌕