4. Strawberry Bubblegum

On the side is the cutie, Axel!

~*~

Axel.

Standing in front of Neather's apartment was so damn boring. He was supposed to be here. So I just stood there chillin' like a villain against the wall, looking like a stalker or his bloody ex of some sort.

So I decided to check my phone, and I saw that I still had received no messages from Neather in particularly. Sigh.

Waiting for him to come was even worse, especially when he was supposed to be home like an hour ago. AN HOUR AGO, plus he never checks his fucking text messages. I could be dying and he would never know. Ugh, I'm so gonna bitch at him.

After a few minutes I heard a couple of foot steps climbing up the stairs, indicating one of two things. One, it's a poor innocent civilian that will feel my unyielding choice of words or... just the person I was looking for, a lousy form of a canine named Neather.

Hmph, guess today is my lucky day, I thought as a smirk grew, watching dark locks of hair come into view as someone trudged up the steps.

"Did you forget about me?", I spoke harshly and glared at him, "Hm, Neather?", I gestured to the door growling, "Open the fucking door and learn to check your damn text messages."

He stood there shocked for a bit, and I noticed him flinching out of the tone of my voice. Good, flinch you damn liar, I thought to myself, never replying text messages.

"Is that alcohol?", I questioned leaning closer towards him and noticing his slouching, also picking up wafts of alcohol from under his breath. He nodded his head and I scoffed in reaction, "I see".

So you had the time to hit bar huh?, I thought.

I watched as Neather turned his head to look at me in some sort of, shut the fuck up stare. I stared at him concerned as I took in his figure. His dark hair was all tossed, eyes rimmed red and worn out, the neck of his v-neck all stretched out and looked as if someone had been fighting with him.

"What're you staring at? Get into the apartment, you damn mutt", I hollered at him, watching him wince in pain. I didn't fail to notice the stumbling he did as he made his way towards the door. I watched as he unlocked it. I barged inside and heard his feet shuffle as he followed me inside hesitantly.

"Ugh you sound like my mother", he faintly mumbled.

"I heard that", I retorted.

I went towards the window and opened it for Snow, so he could fly in with the groceries I refused to carry up four flights of stairs. Also there was reason that, that it felt awfully stuffy in here, and I needed some air to breath.

"Snow, should be flying in any moment now", I stated moments later as I began walking towards his small kitchen, "I'mma get started on dinn-"

I hard a very harsh wheeze and then the brief stuttering of my name, "A-ax-axe-l", Neather gasped and I heard the light sound of his hand hitting his chest repeatedly. I quickly turned around to see Neather on the ground. He was crouched into fetal position, with his knees drawn to his chest, as heavy tears and deep breaths wracked his body. I kneeled down and scooped him up as best as I could into my lap. I felt the vibrations of his chest and they felt like stereos blasting against my thighs.

I began an attempt to comfort him with light shushing sounds while his arms wound around my waist in a death grip. His face buried itself into my stomach in my attempts to comfort him, as rocked us back and forth together. Neather held me tighter; I'm assuming that meant no more rocking. I heard Jasper's hisses turn into light squeaks as he unwound himself from Neather's waist and slithering away from us.

"Neather?...", I asked cautiously, "what's wrong?"

He hiccuped and began to lift his head up to look at me.

"Neather, love... you look like such a baby right now", I cooed affectionately, " you know I hate it when you keep things from me though", I said watching him closely as his face morphed into more pain.

"A-axel, it hu-rts and I'm not a ba-by", he said through hiccups. My heart went out to this man, I haven't seen him this broken since his older brother passed. They were so close, it made me wonder if they were true mates in secret. Anyways, I opened my arms and he came in to bury his head into the crook of my neck. I wound my arms around his larger frame as he latched onto my smaller one. He embraced me tightly, with his chest still vibrating as I climbed into his lap. We just sat there and it made the butterflies soar in my stomach. Oh goddess did I love being in his arms, I thought to myself, but there was this inkling that Snow had felt my emotions too. Ugh, fuck it.

Out of nowhere though, he got up with me still encaged his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall, but that wasn't necessary as I felt him sliding his hands down to cup my ass, as he carried us to the couch and plopped down on to it.

Oh my god this isn't happening.

Neather began breathing in my scent and trailing his nose along the collar of my neck, making me shiver. I heard the faint sound of paper bags rustling and crinkling, indicating that Snow arrived and picked up on the heavy vibe going on as of now. I clutched onto his biceps after feeling his lips press against my skin, which caused me to sigh out a surprised moan. Neather did a throaty hum of appreciation to his work as he inhaled my scent, and let out a shaky breath.

"Mmmm... help me Axel", he softly spoke against my skin, as his hands firmly kneaded my ass.

"Anything,... anything for you baby", I breathed out in haze feeling his lips trail from my collarbone to my jaw, towards my lips. I turned my head to lock eyes with Neather's and they gazed back at me with the cloud of lust as eyes were dilated and hurt. 

"Why do you look so sad?" I barely murmured, but I knew he heard it with his extraordinary hearing. I also knew he was going to ignore it, knowing Neather.

"Shhh", he hushed smashing his lips onto mine as he cupped the back of my neck, while nipping and tugging onto my bottom lip; which would make it swell. I scotched closer, rocking my hips onto his, feeling his bulge press against my inner thigh. That caused me to moan oh, so deliciously as I pulled away from his lips. I continued with light whimpers into his ear as I rested my head on his shoulder.

My hips had a mind of their own, they ground and rolled my very own erection onto Neather's. Causing us both to pant and him to release a throaty hum on occasion when my hips would thrust firmly on to his and his grip on my ass to become more of a clutching hold. I felt his hands leave my ass and trail towards my bulge as he began to unbutton my pants, then pulling the zipper down freeing my member. It smacked against my stomach, causing me to bite my lip.

He growled,  making me shudder and blush as I stared down at my crotch, noticing the smeared wet patch on my boxers. Neather cupped my face and looked into my eyes, with his now glowing hazel eyes. He nuzzled my face before gripping it tighter, causing me to gasp and whimper as his voice growled out deeper , "I'm going to ravish that fucking body of yours, and those sounds you're making are m-", he didn't even get to finish because my body acted on its own. I crushed my lips to his, biting at them to let me in while my hands fumbled with freeing his mini me from its confinements.

I pulled away from his lips to whine, "Neather fucking kiss m-." He cut me off like I did to him, except his tongue invaded my mouth and lashed out against mine in a toe curling kiss. I cupped his face and deepened it, but I let him have his way as he devoured my mouth.

I know he could feel me smiling into the kiss. I could practically hear his saying, know you like my kisses. Then there was thought that rang through my head in response, like them way more then should...