2👑

Lunch Time

He's so handsome, omg I wish he was gay, or bi at least. Ugh, why my life have to be so-

"Dumb ass, what you thinking about?"

I snap out of it," No cursing, and nothing important."

"You liar."

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are. Your leg always shake when you're nervous or lying."

"Ugh I'll tell you later," I got up and left for study hall.
.........
The Ride Home

"Now spill."

"Ugh, fine," I tell her everything that happened and how long I've had a crush on him. Then, she started acting weird. She stayed silent the whole ride, when she dropped me off she just left. I was confused. I just shrugged it off and went into the house.
......
I wake up early the next morning and got dressed. I went downstairs and kissed my mother's cheek.

"How's my beautiful momma this morning," I ask.
"Haha, I'm doing great baby, have a great day at school also I got you a new car," says my mom throwing me the keys.

I got excited and ran to the driveway.

I ran back in grabbed a banana, my backpack, and hugged my mom

I ran back in grabbed a banana, my backpack, and hugged my mom. I got in and started it hooked my phone to it, turns on "Sleepless Nights" by Jackson Krecoich. And I sped off to school, after texting Morgan she doesn't have to come get me.

I got to school and many people started asking questions as soon as I got out.

"Omg, is this your car," "Dude, let me drive it," "Damn, your car is lit," "Damn, I wanted this one,"

I got annoyed," yes this my car, No you can't drive it, plus im not ur 'dude', I know my car is lit, and that's all of the questions. Now if you excuse me, I have a class to get to," I say as I make my way to class.
.......
At Lunch

I sat down with Morgan even though she has all the popular bitches around her. I was so confused.

"Hey M."
"And, you are?" They all started laughing. Then it all was so damn obvious. Excuse my language. This bitch is jealous.

"Whats wron-," before I could finish,
"Hey"

~Jason P.O.V... (The night Before)

Fuck I can't stop thinking about that blue eyed cutie. Shit. I just called him a cutie. Am I gay? No, I love girls. But, he's so damn cute. Damn, he is so adorable. Am I bisexual? Why am I second guessing my sexuality? Ugh, he fucking confused me. Jayden with those adorable blue eyes. I am bi. And I want him.

~Jayden's Pov.~

"Hey, I need to ask you something."