If you did know 1

Your pov!

I sighed as i looked at my new school. My dark black hair waved in the breezed as i felt unsetled. This place was so new and i was so... diffrent. My pale white skin was highly noticable from my pitch black sweat shirt and dark black eyes. They were never that way, until my other OLD parents abused me and used me for sexual purposes. I looked around to some of the girl wispering to another. I gave them a menosing glare and they quickly ran way. "No one ever stays." i mumbled to myself as i walked into the large bilding. As my first class started I felt uneasy like someone was watching me. i felt like i was ganna puke but held it back and got a drink. My teacher patted my back and told me to  say my name. " (Y/n) (l/n)." i said in my dark tone of voice. The girls looked fearful of me the guys looked slitly fearful but they thought no one could see. "(Sigh) if your that scared of me you dont have to LOOK AT ME!!!" I yelled darkly and the girls screamed as the boys did as well. My fingers were tense and moving around without my controling them. I growled lightly. "ITS ALWAYS THE SAME! EVERYONES SCARED OF ME!" I yelled running off. As i bursted out of the front door i leaned agenst the wall and lighly started to cry. 

"Its always the same." i repetible said over and over. After crying i started to walk home, eyes blood shot from streaming tears. I got in the house and my NEW parents Davy (Girl) and Fredrick (Boy). "sweetie what happened?" Davy said rubbing my arm. "Its nothing, i threw one of my fits that people are always fearful of me." I said sniffleing.  "Well son, You are kind of gothic and..." I cut Fredrick with giving him one of my death glares. My new little sister came over to me and said "Big Bwother! Can you pway with me!" Her little voice always made me happy and i dint want anything to happen to her or my little brother Luke. My little sisters name was Lucky and my brothers was Luke. "LUKE!!! we got Big bwother!" lucky said pulling me into her room. The two always made me feel like family when i wasent, i was a step son not a real son of the (l/n)'s. Lucky and luke dressed me up in a dress and put make-up on my face. We ater had a tea party and then lucky gave me hair dye. "Bwother! this is for if you ever want to bye your hair back to its origanal color!" Luke and lucky said making a stream of tears roll down my face as i brought them into a hug. "t...thank you so much! you both are so... important to me.!" I cryed trying to calm down. "Big brother, but did you not hear moms sending us to a boot camp for summer vacation!" Lucky said laughing. I got up and walked Out to the kitchen filled with anger. 

I grabbed Fredrick by the collor of his shirt and pulled him agenst the wall. Davy was backing up in fear of her own step son. "WHY ARE YOU SENDING THEM THERE!!" I yelled in his face. "Its for their own good!" Fredrick yelled into my face. I punched his face till he was bleeding from everywere. Davey wacked me with a bat making me pass out.

I woke up in pain and could barly move. "Lucy, Dont jump onto him he's hurt pertty bad." A guy in a doctor's uniform said. "Hello (Y/n), Im your doctor." He said. "H...Hur..ts." I shuttered out. "Yes I know you hurt, But you cant take meds so you will have to deal with it." My so called doctor said. I moved my head and saw the white casts In diffrent places. "Oh, also you have several Fractured or Broken bones so you will have shaky and weak bones and nurves that will make you twitch sometimes and have a hard time walking." He explained looking at my arms and legs bending the ones that were not covered. "Davy...did it." I said. "Your mom?" He asked. I nodded. "I have a son and wife that need a Brother and son, Do you want to come?" He asked me. I was hesitent but nodded. He helped me get into his car.

We got to a small house It was symple and had a back yard for playing in. "Come now inside we go." He grabbed my arm and helped me inside. The wife of the house gave her husben a hug and kiss before drawing her attenchion to the teen In all black. "Hello, Whats your name...Oh my what happened?" She said looking at my body. "Step mother problems This is (Y/n) Are older son now. (Y/n) This is your mother Millisa and Im your Father  Bob. I must warn you that...your brother has Cancer right now." The Man in this house said. "H..Hi." I said Trying to move my arm. "Oh please dont move! that must be a pain please dont." Millisa said putting my arm down. "We do have a man come by with some of his...Son's His name is Slenderman but we call him slender for short he will be by tomarrow." Bob said. a small Boy with pale white skin, Dark blue eyes, and Black hair walked out. "Papa Is Sally coming too?" He asked Pulling On Bob's pant leg. "I dont know Kimberly, Maybe." He said picking him up. "Oh Hi mister. Im Kimberly and I have Lung cancer but lucky for me I dint lose my hair." The small boy said looking at me. "Hi...Im (Y/n)." I said giving a weak smile. I followed Bob to a guest room were I would stay, I Got changed into some Pj's I found In my old room before going to bed what a day...I wonder what that Slenderman Guy's like?