Meeting Loki

Thor and Laughy talked. And allowed us to leave. "Run home little princess." A giant guard taunted Thor. He chuckled without any humour. I knew a fight was going to happen.

My hand touched my arrow.

As the fight continued on. I saw a man injured. I ran to him. "Sir! Where are you hurt?" I asked, turning him over. I had to keep myself from gasping.

He was surely the most handsomest man I've ever seen.

His black hair looked silky soft. His pale skin, think pink lips.

He groaned in pain and still didn't open his eyes. I saw that his clothes were torn and he was bruised. "Sir. Please if you can hear me, I'm going to help you. SIF!" I shouted.

She was to buisy fighting.

I heard a chuckle coming from the man. And before I could look at him. I was grabbed by him. A dagger at my throat.

"Call for your Prince." A deep, sexy voice growled in my ear. When I didn't listen, he pressed the blade deeper. But still not deep enough to brake my skin.

"Thor!" I shouted. He turned and saw me.

"You are a traitor to Asgaurd." I growled. He laughed. "I'm not from Adgaurd." He said.

"Let her go!" Thor shouted. "Princess Alanna!" I heard. "Oh. I've heard of you. The goddess of purity, innocence, and beauty." I felt him move my face. I closed my eyes.

"Your title suits you my lady." The man said. "You will leave now!" The man said. Then he bent down."I hope we meet again soon. Princess." He whispered, then he released me. I ran to Thor.

We turned to see the man walk to Laufy. I gasped seeing his skin turn blue, his emerald eyes turned red. The frost giant markings appeared on his skin.

"I should kill you for threatening my sister!" Thor shouted. "No Thor! Don't!" I shouted. Feeling worried for the man.

"Leave!" He shouted. But he looked at me. Something was in his eyes. My brother grabbed me and we ran.

When we got back, father yelled at him. When I saw he was going to banish him. I rushed to my father. "Please father. I beg you. Don't banish Thor." I begged. "Send him to the dungeons. You will have a court." Farther said.

Guards took him away.

"Get to your room young lady." He said. I nodded, and left.

I fell asleep and dreamed of a pair of beautiful emerald green eyes.

-----

*Loki's P.O.V*

I couldn't get the Asgaurdian princess.

Her title suits her perfectly. I felt whole with her in my arms.

"Loki my son are you alright?" My father, King Laufy asked. I nodded, and looked at my hands.

Her skin was so soft and warm.

I heard my father chuckle.

"Your thoughts revolve around the young princess?" He asked. I smirk. "Is it wrong?" I asked. I looked at him.

I'm not like all Frost Giants. My father loved an Asgaurdian witch. And in result they had me.

I am Loki, God of Mischief and Lies.

"I went threw the same thing. My son. Your mother was something else. She didn't care what I was." He said. I sighed.

"That Prince has war in his thoughts. And now he has started one." Laufy said. "I do not wish to hurt her. She protected me." I said.

"Tomorrow we go to Asguard. Their having a masquerade ball. You will see your princess. Get some rest." I nodded and left.

Dreaming of my princess.